That is why I do not order pizza from Dominos anymore

Mod note:

Thread's merged.

Eh good thing they were fired.

Thats what they get for fucking around with foods in an environment like that and is definitely NOT a good place and time to pull pranks there.

I have one domino's close in my town and we order pizza from there alot so...of course I prefer Pizza Hut.

Anyway, like Babyblue said...eat at your own risk.

I see that some would rather to eat at home than eating out, the truth is eating out in restaurants is no different than eating out at someone else's place of home or at your own place of home, It doesn't based on the standard of cleanliness of home or restaurants. It's based on food (Properly store, handle, and cook food). You still at risk such as food allergies, food poisoning, toxic compounds in food and exposure to food hazards etc. No food can never be proven to be entirely safe. :)

Just like BabyBlue had stated on the first page, eat at your own risk, and she's right. :)

Grocery store food has been handled by people too.

Yeah and that's why I wouldn't eat at the salad bar in the grocery store. I used to work in one and you had to pick a decent strawberries from tons of boxes of moldy strawberries. Ditto for lettuce and other stuff that got served at a salad bar.

I see that some would rather to eat at home than eating out, the truth is eating out in restaurants is no different than eating out at someone else's place of home or at your own place of home, It doesn't based on the standard of cleanliness of home or restaurants. It's based on food (Properly store, handle, and cook food). You still at risk such as food allergies, food poisoning, toxic compounds in food and exposure to food hazards etc. No food can never be proven to be entirely safe. :)

Just like BabyBlue had stated on the first page, eat at your own risk, and she's right. :)

Yeah, but risks can be minimalized.

. . . If you allow the government to ban all abortion services in our country, then there is no way for you to have an abortion if your baby has a serve health problem such as a deformed baby . . .

Or if the baby will be born deaf.

Speaking of Domino's . . . I worked at one and it was a franchise. Never would any of us there do anything this stupid.

The video doesn't sway me against buying from Dominos. Another thing that doesn't sway me is what the CEO does with his money. :roll: Who cares about abortion? It's so passe'. I don't put gas in my van from Exxon because of the spill in Alaska and the drunken ship captain.

Back to Domino's . . .

IVe seen worse, chickens picked up from off the floor and placed back on the line, you name it and it happened.

Ive also seen a newsmagazine segment (20/20 I believe) that dealt with unsafe food handling practices, and they showed the deli personnel in a Safeway store mixing old outdated potato salad with some new potato salad. The manager told the undercover reporters to to stir the bad stuff to the bottom of the container, and the customers would never know. And customers were getting sick.

IVe seen worse, chickens picked up from off the floor and placed back on the line, you name it and it happened.

Ive also seen a newsmagazine segment (20/20 I believe) that dealt with unsafe food handling practices, and they showed the deli personnel in a Safeway store mixing old outdated potato salad with some new potato salad. The manager told the undercover reporters to to stir the bad stuff to the bottom of the container, and the customers would never know. And customers were getting sick.

I can believe that.

Dixie, oh sure, I believe you. I don't know what was matter with the employees. Maybe, they got tired of doing the same thing over and over everyday so they just do quick and do sloppy job without a moral. It is just sad. They intend to forget that the chickens are alive and fragile.

I understand that you had to do it in order to support your family.

I have a chicken slaughter factory next to my town - many employees are still poor and poorer to earn their money from that company. The company lay them off every eight months (?). They rehire them later or new employees (some ex-inmates) - that's how the factory want to save extra money for profit. I found out from someone who used to work there. She told that she was very happy that she found a better job, and she promised herself that she never go back to that factory for rest of her life.

I wonder does any restaurant owners rather to lay off their employees in order to save its extra profit without a honest reason? I think that most restaurants are doing very good in the business.

You cannot said you hear about Dominos getting bad label. It can happen to any store.

Just as long as they didn't ejaculate inside the chicken.

And people wonder why I'm trying to be a vegetarian!

Well..

Some of you guys say you will never eat at any Dominoes again... Sorry, I think it is not make any sense to me. Are you really saying that you actually believe this whole situation is only happens at all Dominoes, just because you saw it in that news story? I don't think so. At least you should feel better to know that Dominoes is taking action against these two. In reality, now, it would probably be a better time than ever to order Dominoes. I'm pretty sure they are going to be keeping a close eye on their employees after this story. :)

I am still order some pizza from Domino :D

i never eat Dominos for years but i did eat that dominos pizza for first times from my old jobs when i stay late jobs in Cabot,Ar.

my mom chose Pizza Hut more best deliver than anyone not good deliver pizza like papa john,whatevers types of pizza!

my mom like chose pizza to go from walmart or she make homemade pizza what my mom wanted it.

I agreed heartily :)

Back