That is why I do not order pizza from Dominos anymore

It is too bad the terrible actions of a few can ruin a company. But these two will not be working anywhere else any time soon!

It is too bad the terrible actions of a few can ruin a company. But these two will not be working anywhere else any time soon!

Yes, I do agree!...Also, dunno why the worker was not using gloves?? They do at Subway. Noone really ever knows what goes on in restaurant kitchens! That's why we don't eat out/order out very much.

That is why many people prefer to prepare their own food. It is not just Dominoes....Many disgusting things have been caught on tape at many restaurants.

Pretty much.. When you go out to eat, or eat foods that been prepared by others..... Eat at your own risk.

These threads will soon cure me of a desire to eat in restaurants.

Done seen it in real life. These employees at chained restaurant dont give damn because of their lousy pay.

As soon as I start work at Pizza Hut, I have seen enuff, and decided to cut down 98% going out eat!

My wife does the cook, and I eat at home not at restaurants!

Some employees can be so immature and childish, I've worked in many restaurants and had never seen any kind of things that employees had done to the food, But; there are some people out there that do the most disgusting things you couldn't even think of,I never understand why, they're only hurting their customers and themselves. :roll:

Off topic - I do not buy any food at Dominos because a president of the headquarter company support abortion which takes away women's rights to have an abortion or not. He has no business to say that on the national news a couple of years ago.

:ugh3:
That´s why I prefer to stay home to cook with my own hands...

i live not far from that dominos. been by it many times and have gotten pizza there. but anytime i have been there ive went in and ordered then wait and watch them make it. BUT, never again will i get anything from that place! :barf:

That's totally disgusting and good thing they are both fired. Very immature and unprofessional :ugh:

I have not had Dominos in a long time and I don't think I will order there any time soon.

That's disgusting, it is a good thing that they have been fired. :ugh3:

Off topic - I do not buy any food at Dominos because a president of the headquarter company support abortion which takes away women's rights to have an abortion or not. He has no business to say that on the national news a couple of years ago.

It's really unnecessary reason that you avoid to eat, it's not big deal.

It's just like compare to Exxon that would you avoid to fill up due poor treatment to GLBT but you still have fill up if it's exclusive in nowhere of rural area.

That's so disgusted but I'm glad that don't happen in my area.

It's just happened in one location, I believe that Vampy will agree with me.

Done seen it in real life. These employees at chained restaurant dont give damn because of their lousy pay.

As soon as I start work at Pizza Hut, I have seen enuff, and decided to cut down 98% going out eat!

My wife does the cook, and I eat at home not at restaurants!

:laugh2::laugh2:

Nothing to safe. I used work for Tyson and I see lot coworkers never wash their hands after poo or pee. Then they use their hands to cut/removed the meat from bone.

Lot people STILL get sick from home because bad foods.

Solve the problem. You become the farmer then nothing to worry.

It's really unnecessary reason that you avoid to eat, it's not big deal.

It's just like compare to Exxon that would you avoid to fill up due poor treatment to GLBT but you still have fill up if it's exclusive in nowhere of rural area.

Well, Foxrac. It really does matter to me that we need to respect women's rights. The Dominos president is supposed to shut up his mouth so that we can buy his pizzas. That's the way it works.

Back