Ten Tips for Holiday Romance

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
The holiday season is upon us and it's easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the season. No matter which holiday you celebrate, be sure to take some time out this December for a little romance.

Go on an old-fashioned sleigh ride If you're in a cold weather area, a sleigh ride is the ultimate in winter romance.

Warm up inside. All you need is an oversized, cozy, fleece blanket, large mugs of hot cocoa, and a fire burning in your fireplace. leave the rest to your imagination. :naughty:

Warm up some more. If you want another fireplace burning, couch cuddling activity, why not watch a romantic holiday movie? Check out our picks for the most romantic holiday movies. :kiss:

Get outside! Yes, it's cold, but you can bundle up! Act like kids again and play in the snow. Build a snowman together, create snow angels, then have a friendly snowball fight and tumble into a kiss in the snow. You could even try to build a small igloo or snow cave and use it as your own personal love shack. :hug:

Take a walk. Huddle up together and take a short walk through falling snow. Try to catch snowflakes on :thumb:

Have a Merry Sex-mas. Move the holiday spirit into your bedroom. Get some sexy Santa lingerie or festive silk boxers and some candy-cane gourmet chocolate body frosting. :giggle:

Visit a holiday light display. With some holiday music in your CD player and your sweetie's hand in yours, holiday lights can be very romantic. Plus, many cities have holiday light displays that include a Santa's village where you can enjoy a cup of hot chocolate and roast marshmallows together. :applause:

Celebrate 12 days of Christmas. Send your sweetie one gift each day for the 12 days before Christmas or follow the song and send the appropriate number of gifts each day. Check out our 12 days of Christmas Romance guide for ideas. :deal:

Holiday Night on the Town. Go to a holiday concert, a seasonal play at your local theater, or to a production of The Nutcracker Ballet. :D

Eats and drinks. Get a bottle of wine and a gingerbread house kit. Spend the evening putting your house together, feeding each other bits of candy, and listening to holiday music... :aw:

Great tips but shouldn't I have a guy first to do these with? :::::looking around:::::

Meg said:
Great tips but shouldn't I have a guy first to do these with? :::::looking around:::::

Yep, Me too.. anyone offering????? :dunno:

:applause: ME ME ME ill offer for BOTH of u Meg and Cheri!!!! :D

*swoons* with u 2 ladies! hehe

Hey guys...looks like you're gonna have to pick a number and who ever is the closest could win a 'date' with either Meg or Cheri...*ahems*...I believe I know what number Cheri will use...(hint: her fav number) and for Meg, she'll have to whisper it in pm to me....(as for transportation, meals, etc...solely the obligations and respondsiblity of the 'winner'...heh heh)
:lol:

Thanks for the nice and interesting romantic guideline there Cheri and I can see a few on it that I'll use for the 'one' I love during the Christmas holiday! :thumb:

posts from hell said:
Not me. They are in their 30s, i assume. Well too worn for me. :nana:

And you are married too, What the point? ha ha! :)

Paged to my husband at work Cheri's Ten Tips for Holiday Romance :naughty:

I know he will give me a bigggg hug and smoochie when he gets home from work! smiling

Peachy Lady said:
Paged to my husband at work Cheri's Ten Tips for Holiday Romance :naughty:

I know he will give me a bigggg hug and smoochie when he gets home from work! smiling

Just got paged from my hubby: We will be together like cozy, fleece blanket, large mugs of cocoa, and a fire burning in the fireplace and also have a merry sex-mas too hee hee and love you forever. Dave

awwww my sweet hubby!!! (my heart pounding) :ily: :cuddle:

Aw Roadrunner and Peachy Lady...;)

Thanks for the tip Cheri, ;)

Peachy Lady said:
Just got paged from my hubby: We will be together like cozy, fleece blanket, large mugs of cocoa, and a fire burning in the fireplace and also have a merry sex-mas too hee hee and love you forever. Dave

awwww It would be the best xmas you ever had..*winks*

Peachy Lady said:

Awww, PeachyLady...you are VERY blessed to have this loving affectionate union with your hubby!

Enjoy these tips with him :giggle:

that's so elegant of you ! CHERI
I think I could use this tips for Jane Doe whose from AD.. Won't reveal her name to AD members ..

Cheri

WHAT A EXTRAORDINARY IDEA BUT WHO WOULD WANT TO GO WITH ME TO DO THOSE GREAT TIPS, WELL I TOOK MY SON TO CHRISTMAS PARADE BUT WASNT MY TURN HIS MOM MY (EX WIFE TURN) SHOOT!!! WHAT ABOUT ME HUH :kiss:

Back