tattoos & piercings

Originally posted by sweetstrawberry
maybe tattoo is on my left ankle and is that hurt? if you already experince about ankle with tattoo?

depends on how big tattoo is my tattoo is small and actually it's higher of my right ankle.. it is red flower with blue butterfly and green leaves with yellow leave :D the reason I got it lol my parents thought I wud be a NUN they kept up with stupid NUN jokes and finally the quiet down cuz I got a tattoo yahoo but I'm thinkin of gettin 2nd tattoo on back hehe.. ;)

Originally posted by s i m o n s e z
will someone translate this?

:laugh2:

i am gonna try my best... she said she used to have a tongue piercing but it fell off?

This chick has 3 holes on each side of her ears and a nose stud (diamond). I have 6 tattoos ... an "_\m/ " tattoo on the right ankle, tattoos on each baby toes. They're the daisy flower, heart , peace , ying-yang and the yellow happy face. I'll be getting another one of a cross on my shoulder with a rosary interwinded on that cross. (Catholic chick, here!) ;)

I got two holes on each of my ears... and my both of nipples are pierced too.

And there's something down in my pant!:naughty:

By the way, Missy... I can see your biting your finger... Something in your mind, yes? :cool:

Originally posted by Freaky
This chick has 3 holes on each side of her ears and a nose stud (diamond). I have 6 tattoos ... an "_\m/ " tattoo on the right ankle, tattoos on each baby toes. They're the daisy flower, heart , peace , ying-yang and the yellow happy face. I'll be getting another one of a cross on my shoulder with a rosary interwinded on that cross. (Catholic chick, here!) ;)

whoa freaky... u went thru that to be yourself or ur parents didn't liked it at first? :rofl: :) btw I used to go canda actually I go to canda once in a while like in summer time cuz of some of relatives live there blah.. but nigara falls ROCKS anyways :D

wow -- some of u have so much! haha i have yinyang tattoo myself on my back and want another -- more likely an ankh tattooed on my leg -- only my ears are pierced but then again ive not worn earrings in years! 4 in my right and 3 in my left (i think haha )

Originally posted by prettybebe78
whoa freaky... u went thru that to be yourself or ur parents didn't liked it at first? :rofl: :) btw I used to go canda actually I go to canda once in a while like in summer time cuz of some of relatives live there blah.. but nigara falls ROCKS anyways :D

:D prettybebe78... I started with the first tat when I was 21 and then second set of tats when I was 24... got the nose stud for my recent 30th birthday Nov 2002. I was always a rebel all my life and my Deaf parents knew... they couldn't stop me anyhow. DaddyFreaky called me his 'lil bull when I had the nosering at first!!! :D Niagara Falls and Toronto is the best!! My sister lives in Niagara Falls so I go there all the time. I dont live too far from both cities. RIT/NTID is only 3 hours from my city!

i have jesus face on my low left arm, dragon with chinese words on back (almost whole back), DPJR in english text words on my right upper arm, junior in my handwriting on my right upper arm above of DPJR, and one more is coming soon

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
i have jesus face on my low left arm, dragon with chinese words on back (almost whole back), DPJR in english text words on my right upper arm, junior in my handwriting on my right upper arm above of DPJR, and one more is coming soon

uhh vvti -- may i ask what DPJR stands for qq ive tried to figure that out since i figure its related to Jesus qq

tattoo.jpg

This is sooooo saxxxxxxy

Too bad I can't get one cause my hubby forbids me from getting one!

Katzie qq u look SO FAMILIAR dang -- didnt u go to RIT qq SVP 91 by chance q (sowwy folks -- i know i went OTP haha)

uhmmies... this month i m gonna get me a carebear tatoo.. grumpy bear on a cloud, frown and it will be on my left calf on leg..

hehe Kiki -- sounds cute! i want another and most likely will be of an ankh and would be on my leg :D

Back