tattoos & piercings

missy

Reaction score
anyone got em? if so, what kind? on where?

i got 3 piercings on the left ear, and 2 on right.
and a belly pierced--- i wanna get my lip pierced, but was told not to by many people... :o

No, it's ok, don't worry about it. How's your boyfriend doing? Is he going to come and join us here?

Originally posted by Alex
No, it's ok, don't worry about it. How's your boyfriend doing? Is he going to come and join us here?

he's doing good. he already registered here :)

Awesome! Good to have you guys here. :D

I have a hole on both of my ears, my belly button pierced and a butterfly tattoo on my upper back. I was gonna get my tounge pierced but I changed my mind.

I have a belly button pierced, top on the rigth lip pierced, ears one each of them, and nose stud. But i really want a tattoo on my back :?

maybe tattoo is on my left ankle and is that hurt? if you already experince about ankle with tattoo?

id like to have a toe ring design tattoo on my toe.

always wanted to wear toe ring- but it always hurts when i put em on... so a tattoo prolly will do.

I just got my tongue pierced recent Tuesday!!!!!! OW! But it's getting betta.. Now I have 6 piercings and 3 tattoos on my body.

I don't have a tattoo or any piercings anywhere. I do plan on getting both sometimes in the future... when? Dunno... :dunno:

4 on my right ear, 3 on my left, a bellybutton piercing -- M.I.G.H.T get my tongue done next. :D

None...I don't have a body peircing or tattoo...but consider myself to getting a tattoo someday.

What kind of tattoo do you have in mind, Levi? Black or colored ink?

I've been thinking of getting a barcode tattoo. What he barcode means, I dunno yet.

Back