tattoos & piercings

Stevey Boy, Kinda of...but not that BIG one...just medium one....but the sword is bonus.

I have four tattoos, but I'll only post two of them. :roll:

fc85cd16.jpg

fc85cc9e.jpg

GRRRRR! i tried to attachment my picture here but NOTHING happens! argh again! sorrrrrrrrry, alex.

Let me post the pic of my first tattoo that I got 8 days ago.

Here it is:

It means "Water Dragon" in Japan with blue ink.

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 55
Originally posted by LeviathanC
:eek2: at ChelEler's tattoos.

258 means Very Interesting, right? Refresh my mind if I'm wrong. :mrgreen: It has been a very long time since I heard that number.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Too personal. :nono:
ahh all right, why don't you just say what kind of tattoo it is and where is it located? you don't have to show us pictures.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
ahh all right, why don't you just say what kind of tattoo it is and where is it located? you don't have to show us pictures.

One is on my other leg, but it has a name and I don't want to show that. The other one is on one of my breasts, so you know why I don't want to show that either. :mrgreen:

i have one flower on my back but i want one more butterfly so pretty one and i loves it and soooo i did ex with my mouth piricling i did that before its fall down shit, so ....

Originally posted by sexyvenusgirl
i have one flower on my back but i want one more butterfly so pretty one and i loves it and soooo i did ex with my mouth piricling i did that before its fall down shit, so ....
will someone translate this?

Back