tattoos & piercings

true! :-o also i m gonna to get my left eyebrow pierce again :| i missed it, i took it off coz of infections.. o well... i ll be gettin t BACK! :P

dang kiki -- got infection qq yikes :eek: but u wanna get it re-pierced go for it hopefully u dont go thru another round of infections :(

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
true! :-o also i m gonna to get my left eyebrow pierce again :| i missed it, i took it off coz of infections.. o well... i ll be gettin t BACK! :P

hmmz.. will you get eyebrow pirece back.. if only u'll have to take care of it so such enough....thenz :mrgreen:

Originally posted by Katzie
tattoo.jpg

This is sooooo saxxxxxxy

Too bad I can't get one cause my hubby forbids me from getting one!
It's your body... forget what your hubby thinks!

I remembered that I was talking to someone last week in class, and we came upon the topic of tatooings. She refused to get one because of her boyfriend. Her bf wants her to be pure and clean. But she DOES WANT ONE but can't because of her bf. TO me what the fuck.. it's your body, do whatever you want!

Originally posted by Fly Free
Katzie qq u look SO FAMILIAR dang -- didnt u go to RIT qq SVP 91 by chance q (sowwy folks -- i know i went OTP haha)

You know me?? :eek: O' fehk I'm in trouble now! hahahaha! Yes, I went to SVP '91 and graduated in 1997. Fly Free - cool handle name, but ehhh still don't know who you are! Care to fill in for me?? Oh don't want to go off topic here - PM me and we'll find out who we are LOL!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
It's your body... forget what your hubby thinks!

Hahahaha but that doesn't work that way! Besides I don't want to take the chance of getting Hepatitis C like Pamela Lee Anderson have. Yikes! Hmm fake tattoos are starting to look good!

Hi Kiki sure fake tattoos would fade, but you can get variety of fake tattoos and can change to anything you want anytime! :thumb:

yeah thats true, i never thought of it :D ha! but i will choose color tatoo i want it to last it long tho... i will try some fakes tatoos if i cld find any ;)

Hello,
I see u have some tattoos/pierced. Right now I have 3 tattoos (on my right hip, left calf, and left upper arm). Planning to get more tattoos in the future. Yes! Tattoo is kinda addiction. I love it!!!! Plan to replace 3rd tattoo (happy, peace, and love symbols) to become Yin-Yang symbol.
About body piercing, I used have nose and tongue. Not wear both anymore due of infections. *ack* Planning to get eyebrows and nipples in the future. I dont care what ppl think if i am crazy or not. Just be myself as happy. That's my body.
One time, I was told that I cannot have nipple piercing if I happen to become a lover to that person. Oh geez!!! That person forgot how happy I want for my body to be pierced. I dare to ingore future lover's warning if I want more body piercing/tattoos. That's my body!!!! :-D

One time, I was told that I cannot have nipple piercing if I happen to become a lover to that person. Oh geez!!! That person forgot how happy I want for my body to be pierced. I dare to ingore future lover's warning if I want more body piercing/tattoos. That's my body!!!! :-D [/B][/QUOTE]

be YERSELF Lasza!!!!!!! if u wanna have ur nipple pierced then by all means go for it if thats what u have been wanting for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time :D i myself wanna a couple more tats :laugh2: u are SO right its addictive yikes -- i know someone who has 9 tats yikes

Yepper!!!! Proud of being body piercing myself. *smack* to bellyhole and earring. Fowarding to have nipple and eyebrows in the future. My confidence become more heavier. Time for me to have another body piercing soon. Let u all know when I done that.
Thanks for ur supporting, Fly Free. Thumb up! Not give any damn if lover doesnt like it or not. Smile!

Back