Tattoos, Piercings, and Bears "Oh My!"

Why are you still awake? Laughing. OK I'll bite, I mean really laughing.
what does it represent to you? please share....Midnight.♥♥♥

"I've looked at clouds from both side now, from win and lose,
but still somehow..
I's my illusions, I recall..I really don't know clouds..at all"....(TY JM)
It represents parity found in many things.

What is the meaning of happiness if one has never experienced sadness? What is the meaning of wealth if one has never experienced poverty? What is the meaning of health if one has never experienced illness?

If we don't know what the "other side" of things may be, we may not be able to define our lives completely as possible.

What is the meaning of happiness if one has never experienced sadness? What is the meaning of wealth if one has never experienced poverty? What is the meaning of health if one has never experienced illness?

If we don't know what the "other side" of things may be, we may not be able to define our lives completely as possible.

You are so right. We cannot define the good without having experienced the bad.

228352_221178211230767_100000157680530_975105_4700931_n.jpg

cant really find good picture of my other ones. i have 3 more so far

Sorry, I am a tattoo virgin. :P

Three holes on each of my ears. There was a hole on top of my ear but its closed due to the infection too excessive. Again, Those old holes are old fashioned styles. lol

That's a cool way of looking at the value of experiencing both ends.

I have a small tattoo on my right thigh. I keep thinking I want a tattoo but a tattoo of what? One thing for sure, I won't have it on my ankle or feet.

I will buy on piece :lol: I wish be new my ear I probably figure out issues wish be tattoo is very costs waste of expensive!

my brother had piece :D I Notice my brother lots of piece!

If I weren't so scared of it, I have always wanted to get a little yellow rose.

Something to think about ... If you're thinking of a yellow rose, and if it's the size I imagine you'd get, it's all over in 15 minutes. The smaller, easier ones don't take long. I have 2 tats myself.

Always wanted a piercing but could never decide on what to get. Would love to get a personal tattoo someday but I have trouble putting stickers on things so I don't know if a tat will ever happen...

Back