Tattoos, Piercings, and Bears "Oh My!"

I will think about putting a pic of my favorite tattoo up on here.

I have several, but most are from a time when I was a different person.

I think that happens a lot. We change our perspectives as we age, and most tats are done, I would think, when people are younger.

That is the only thing that has prevented me from getting a tat. I dislike pain. Figure I endure enough of it on a daily basis.:P
It really depends where you get it (among other things).

If you get a tattoo right over a bone, like on your ankle, it will hurt more than if you get it over an area with more muscle, such as your calf.

If you get a tattoo right over a bone, like on your ankle, it will hurt more than if you get it over an area with more muscle, such as your calf.

I did not know that.

I think that happens a lot. We change our perspectives as we age, and most tats are done, I would think, when people are younger.
My favorite tattoo is one that I got in the late 1980s, and I had it redone better a few years ago. It's the one where my perspective has not changed; it has remained strong.

The least painful one was on a meaty party by my hip. It tickled. You can also ask the wrists if he has smaller needles. Didnt know they existed but they do.

Yep, have a flower tatoo band on my ankle. The part over the thin skin hurted more but not like extreme pain.

I don't have an armband tattoo, but I heard it hurts if it goes all the way around the arm. Lots of nerves inside the upper arm.

My favorite tattoo is one that I got in the late 1980s, and I had it redone better a few years ago. It's the one where my perspective has not changed; it has remained strong.

I hope you do post a pic...or at least a detailed description!

Cell phone pic, but you get the idea...
ink.jpg

I pierced my own ears, twice in each ear.

No tattoos although I've been wanting paw or hoof print of each animal that has died in my past across my foot as a personal memorial. Pretty much lost count of the cats that have died though, at least 10. But I have three horses that passed away so that makes 3 horse hooves, 2 dogs, cats... I'll have to figure that one out.

Either that or a tiny tattoo of my very first horse that passed away unexpectedly, but I don't think that'd be fair to other animals. :lol: Can't play favorites here. I loved them all.

I pierced my own ears, twice in each ear.

No tattoos although I've been wanting paw or hoof print of each animal that has died in my past across my foot as a personal memorial. Pretty much lost count of the cats that have died though, at least 10. But I have three horses that passed away so that makes 3 horse hooves, 2 dogs, cats... I'll have to figure that one out.

Either that or a tiny tattoo of my very first horse that passed away unexpectedly, but I don't think that'd be fair to other animals. :lol: Can't play favorites here. I loved them all.

That is a really interesting idea for a tat. I've never heard of anything like that.

me i had my eyeshadow tattooed on

when i had navel pieced i discovered i have an allergy to surgical steel on or in my skin. im going to see if i can get it done professionally with a plastic belly-bar. same with my trugas

"Theatre geek" is a really topical comment and has almost nothing to do with what this represents to me.

"Theatre geek" is a really topical comment and has almost nothing to do with what this represents to me.

Why are you still awake? Laughing. OK I'll bite, I mean really laughing.
what does it represent to you? please share....Midnight.♥♥♥

"I've looked at clouds from both side now, from win and lose,
but still somehow..
I's my illusions, I recall..I really don't know clouds..at all"....(TY JM)

Back