Tattoos, Piercings, and Bears "Oh My!"

Always wanted a piercing but could never decide on what to get. Would love to get a personal tattoo someday but I have trouble putting stickers on things so I don't know if a tat will ever happen...

We ladies can give you some suggestions on piercings. :lol:

Oh! I think Jiro posted one in another thread. It's just a TINY piercing, though. :lol:

it surely didn't look that tiny! * grimacing, crossing my legs*

Are you talking about that dingling piercing? :shock: Anywho, I think a cute, but mild piercing is the tragus, it's not that painful despite it being cartilage.

I have one tattoo of my Pisces sign on the underside of my left forearm. I don't have any piercings anymore, but I did have both ears and my tongue pierced.... I miss my piercings... *sniff* I really want to get more tattoos, but I kinda need to have money first.

I know various folks who have piercings, tattoo, etc <including other Jews> ....don't know that I would personally do it but can certainly appreciate the artistry involved in many of them.

I hadn't actually thought about expense, Travis but I bet that some of the bigger/intricate ones, or multiples, are more expensive.

Back