Tattoo Thread

My tats, The black glob on my back is actually mascara one of the kids got on the mirror.

Attachments

• Photo566.jpg
    Photo566.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 33
  • Photo567.jpg
    Photo567.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Photo568.jpg
    Photo568.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Photo570.jpg
    Photo570.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 31
I got this last June about a month after my Grandmother passed away. :aw:

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-05-07 at 23.16 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2012-05-07 at 23.16 #2.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 29
My buddy was getting a tattoo of his girlfiends name Donna, he didnt have enough to finnish it so he walked out with I Love Don on his arm...lmao JK

Thought Id share this
tatto.jpg

Just got home from my Tattoo guy appointment to check out the Tattoo he is drawing up. It is pretty good so far, now he is going to add colors and see how I like it.
It is the letters ASL with the Finger Spelled attached, flames in the background with colors.

Just got home from my Tattoo guy appointment to check out the Tattoo he is drawing up. It is pretty good so far, now he is going to add colors and see how I like it.
It is the letters ASL with the Finger Spelled attached, flames in the background with colors.

You should get one of the Husky...I really love dogs and wolves....

Laura

I have 17, plus background work on my back. This is my favorite piece. All done freehand in Baumholder, Germany between 1987-1990. This will never be completed, as the artist passed away 5 years ago. :(

Attachments

• tattoo back.jpg
    tattoo back.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 25
I remember years ago in an AOL chatroom, there was a heated exchange.... There was a girl asking advice on her daughter getting a tattoo and her concerns about future jobs. I told her I would let my daughter do it if it was tasteful and can be covered with everyday clothing ( since some professions are strict such as the medical fields )
A guy for no reason started attacking us and started on me with " He was going to get a tattoo of an M on both butt cheeks" so when he bent over in my face it would say MOM.... I told him yeah, and when youre laying on your back in jail with your legs in the air it will say WOW...lmao it went on and on till he finally left and everyone in that chat drilled him... sadly he changed his username because everyone added him to favorites and would follow him room to room til he signed off. Some people just dont need to start stuff if they cant handle the pressure, and this guy was an ass right off the back for no apparent reason.

Hi everyone, I too love tats, a friend of the family did my tattoo for me, full back piece took 6 half hours for the outline and a further 5 hours for the color, last part of it knackered, he was using a magnum which I believe 13 needles in one ( their version of a paint brush) I'm having problems uploading onto my profile pics. Can anyone help ? Pls. Thanks Kev

I love the pics of your tattoos, the one with the italic writing and flower is a very smart design, looks very profesional and the chinese writing as-well is done to a really high standard. Nice one ;-) kev

Hi everyone, I too love tats, a friend of the family did my tattoo for me, full back piece took 6 half hours for the outline and a further 5 hours for the color, last part of it knackered, he was using a magnum which I believe 13 needles in one ( their version of a paint brush) I'm having problems uploading onto my profile pics. Can anyone help ? Pls. Thanks Kev

There's a few ways you can do that. If you have something like photobucket you can upload it there and copy and paste the url and add a link. Or you can make an album in your profile and upload videos there and copy paste them in here. Me? I don't like how big they are when you do that so i just had an attachment. When your making a post there's all those options at the top, font, size color etc etc there's a paper clip, click on it and you can upload thing from your comp.

Took me few to find this thread again.

I haven't been on here much lately, at all. But one of the things I've been up to is getting my tattoo finished. The first pic is in here some where. I've had stuff added. Actually I think I'll post pics of its progression, took 3 2.5hour sessions.

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1415237464.052106.jpg the beginning
ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1415237497.165124.jpg 1st session

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1415237533.392392.jpg

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1415237590.560017.jpg

second session, 3rd flower added and color in one

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1415237646.846442.jpg

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1415237681.032763.jpg

finished!!
ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1415237711.609015.jpg
playing with it in my phone to make cool pics :D

That is a lovely tattoo,Ambrosia, I was going to ask about the words. I did find the answer having gone back a few pages. :thumb:

Thank you! :)I loooooove how it came out. The flowers symbolize characters of the quote. The iris is for courage/bravery, the gladiola's for strength and the pansy represents free thought which is the closest thing I could find to intelligence.

This pic should be in Inked Magazine or something like that it turned out really good.
attachment.php

I got another tattoo in July :)ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1441510991.251018.jpg

That was right after we finished. I got it done in one 6 hour sitting

This a few days later, got two because it's kinda hard to take a pic of your own back, and I still didn't get all of it in the shot :/ but less shiny, looks better
ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1441511111.297773.jpg
ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1441511152.389063.jpg

I have one little dot tat on breast bone it was being done for medical reasons.I nearly jump off table it hurt.I don't think I got no pain threshold for pin stuck in me.Homw people sit for hours have it done amaze me,but those tats look petty especially foot.
I think in years to come some people regret it though

Back