Tattoo Thread

I have some I want to get covered up, but not because I regret them really. I just got them when I was really young and I picked kinda lame ones lol want something bigger and better over them.

I think I have mentioned I have 2, one is a heart and rose, the other is a black panther (I love black cats!) I was thinking of getting one more with the breast cancer ribbon for my mom (she got through it, she's been in remission for 5 years now) but also because every single female on mom's side of the family has had breast cancer. But I am looking for a unique design that doesn't imply that she died from it.

I think I have mentioned I have 2, one is a heart and rose, the other is a black panther (I love black cats!) I was thinking of getting one more with the breast cancer ribbon for my mom (she got through it, she's been in remission for 5 years now) but also because every single female on mom's side of the family has had breast cancer. But I am looking for a unique design that doesn't imply that she died from it.

I like that idea. Maybe the ribbon on a boxing glove? Because she fought it? Hmmm not sure how cute you'd think that'd be :D wonder if you can get some ideas on Google

I don't understand why a bad tat you want gone can't be tattoo over with skin coloured ink saves going though total hell of removal with laser

I don't understand why a bad tat you want gone can't be tattoo over with skin coloured ink saves going though total hell of removal with laser

Not everyone goes through the laser removal. I've heard that's not fun. Some find a design that can cover over an existing one so you don't see the old one anymore.

Back