Tattoo Thread

i am still a virgin skin with tattoo.

hence the saying live while you're young ;-), i plan on gettin the inside of my bicep done. Gona get a script that says "stay gold" and i have a few other ideas for other tats on different body parts but well see what happens first!

:lol: I may have forgotten to mention that although no tattoo, I have two piercings in my right ear.

That was wild living in my youth! :P

My oldest son got a tattoo last week...."Mamma's Boy"...on his chest...I don't really know what to say about it, tho'.....He will be 21 next month.

I want a mickey mouse face on my right butt. :lol:

My friend have a tattoo saying "your name" so when she go to bars and make bets that I have your name tattoo on my leg, and she won all bets.

I want a mickey mouse face on my right butt. :lol:

My friend have a tattoo saying "your name" so when she go to bars and make bets that I have your name tattoo on my leg, and she won all bets.

Haha I knew a guy with "your name" on his back.

my hearing softball teammate, he had a ink on his bicep.

his ink said, " GOTCHA ".. somebody slide into 2B and if he tagged him or her, he'll show his bicep to send the message to player to look at.

when the first time i met him and i saw his bicep, i asked him, "whats up with gotcha?". Until the game time, i understood and picture is clearly right there during the action.

i asked him that what makes him to have that ink. he quoted, "Just want to be different than anyone who is playing softball or baseball. How can i send the silent message without voice?"

Same here. If there's anything I really want to say, I'll put it on a T-Shirt. :D

T shirts are for stuff you like. You save stuff with special meaning for you for your skin ;) I didn't post it because I thought everyone should get the same thing, or for anyone's approval. People who DO get ink can appreciate the uniqueness of every tattoo. Sure some ink is just decoration, but some tattoos have a story that means something only to the person who got it.

Here is my first tattoo. It was for my son Conner. It is the "Divine Mother" (who represents all things feminine and powerful and ALL mothers) intergrated with my son's cochlear implant. In other words...telling him...Mommy's got your back, and will support you - forever
tattoo.jpg

i have 4 tattoos one cover up old tattoo and goin get 5th one sometime soon

this one cover up.. it used be doves at where wing was at and words was at where skull at.. Cannot find more pics of tattoos

Attachments

• mew in town 077.jpg
    mew in town 077.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 20
I have no tattoos, I dont have the guts to do it :P

I want this though!

Attachments

• horse animal tribal tattoos - horse tribal tattoos  Flame_Horse_Tattoo_by_dragon_faerie.jpg
    horse animal tribal tattoos - horse tribal tattoos Flame_Horse_Tattoo_by_dragon_faerie.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 9
Pictures:

This now have five
a1234.jpg

Neck
necktat.jpg

Foot
56f412af.jpg

Other foot have southern cross, ankle have butterfly, have sunflower back shoulder, clouds with sun peek through on ass lol.

Nice tats sunshine love the one one on your foot I have one on my foot too it says toe tag here with a arrow lol

Ahh but that's the beauty of tattoos, they are very individual. What means something to one person doesn't mean the same to another, and not all tattoos are for decoration ;) This wasn't an impulsive decision. I've been thinking about it for 9 months. I had been going through some petty serious and life altering stuff and had been hemming and hawing about what I was going to do about it. I saw this quote on face book, naturally I had seen it as a child, but it really struck a chord in me, hell I broke down and cried, it was exactly what I needed to hear, needed to believe. It got me to stop hemming and hawing, and I never want to ever forget again.

Beautiful qoute and beautiful tatoo ill take pics of mine later and post but I love that qoute very aspirin words to be reminded when you look at it everyday....

Here is my first tattoo. It was for my son Conner. It is the "Divine Mother" (who represents all things feminine and powerful and ALL mothers) intergrated with my son's cochlear implant. In other words...telling him...Mommy's got your back, and will support you - forever
tattoo.jpg

Damn that is beautiful! !!!!! The tattoo is beautiful too :) lol...:laugh2:

Why are you trolling? You have issue with him or something?

Please....you should know better. He responded to Sunny's post..lemme tell ya about her..she was very phony and she was banned for good b/c the mods found out she was fake as garfield.. She always talked about hockey and now the dude has a hockey screen-name. I just find it very suspicious.

I have tattoos, actually 4 it seems but some were added to the others, cannot find pics so I will need to take new ones.
First was Bullskull on my right bicep to represent my zodiac- Taurus
Second one done the next day Tiger tearing through the flesh showing - strength
3rd was a bullskull across my upper back shoulder to shoulder-just because I was bored...lol
4th was my daughter zodiac (Virgo) 5th was my sons zodiac (Gemini) under my Zodiac as a symbol of protecting them.
My 6th tattoo is scrat from ice age on my right forearm, gonna have squirt from finding nemo under scrat so it looks as if scrat is jumping on him, just dont know when it will be done.
Have a Tattoo artist working on a ASL design for me now to see what he will come up with as they are having a special 4 hours of work for $200, usually a 3x4 tat is $150

I have tattoos, actually 4 it seems but some were added to the others, cannot find pics so I will need to take new ones.
First was Bullskull on my right bicep to represent my zodiac- Taurus
Second one done the next day Tiger tearing through the flesh showing - strength
3rd was a bullskull across my upper back shoulder to shoulder-just because I was bored...lol
4th was my daughter zodiac (Virgo) 5th was my sons zodiac (Gemini) under my Zodiac as a symbol of protecting them.
My 6th tattoo is scrat from ice age on my right forearm, gonna have squirt from finding nemo under scrat so it looks as if scrat is jumping on him, just dont know when it will be done.
Have a Tattoo artist working on a ASL design for me now to see what he will come up with as they are having a special 4 hours of work for $200, usually a 3x4 tat is $150

Damn...that's expensive..... Does everyone pay so much? Makes me wonder how much Kat Von D charges....

Laura

Damn...that's expensive..... Does everyone pay so much? Makes me wonder how much Kat Von D charges....

Laura

The skull on my back was $400, it depends on prices by the detail involved, Mine cost about average but it includes lifetime touch ups if ever needed.

Back