Taco Bell employee licked up a tall stack of hard taco shells.

That's a shame. Domino's are individual franchises, right? I wonder what happened to the owner of that particular one. Out a lot of money?

I think they are individual franchises but not sure exactly what happened to the one in Conover ... just know it shut down when I went to my sister's workplace and saw it closed ... then the next time I was down there it had changed to Verizon ... I do know for a fact everyone in the area quit eating there ... period ... maybe thats why they couldn't afford it anymore ...

EDIT: I did a google search and came up with an article ill attach here ... it IS a individual franchise and THEY DID close because of the loss of business because of that video ... says the owners sales dropped off over 50% ... the people in the videos were also charged as well but I don't know what the penalty ended up being for them ...

http://www.slashfood.com/2009/09/29/dominos-at-center-of-disgusting-youtube-video-prank-closes/

That's a shame. Domino's are individual franchises, right? I wonder what happened to the owner of that particular one. Out a lot of money?

I have several friends who work for Domino’s, some in management. I may be able to find out the answer to that for you. We’ve discussed it before, but I didn’t know that the incident resulted in the store being shut down. Now I’m curious too.

ETA: Most, but not all, Domino's stores are individual franchises. Some are corporate.

envirolment people did routine swab tests in my local fast food place and tests showed seamen everywhere counter, tills, doors, tables etc had to close for one month be cleaned....put me right off going to them

I go to "A" restaurants only.

I think they are individual franchises but not sure exactly what happened to the one in Conover ... just know it shut down when I went to my sister's workplace and saw it closed ... then the next time I was down there it had changed to Verizon ... I do know for a fact everyone in the area quit eating there ... period ... maybe thats why they couldn't afford it anymore ...

EDIT: I did a google search and came up with an article ill attach here ... it IS a individual franchise and THEY DID close because of the loss of business because of that video ... says the owners sales dropped off over 50% ... the people in the videos were also charged as well but I don't know what the penalty ended up being for them ...

Domino's at Center of Disgusting YouTube Video Prank Closes - Slashfood

That's too bad. I read the article. If I understand right, the video was actually a hoax? So the incident never actually took place?

You mean Sanitary Inspection Grade?

Grade A = Good food

Grade B = So-So food

Grade C = bad food

Grade F = Unhealthy foods and suspend couple day
It's not about the quality of food that is served but about the sanitary conditions of the storage, preparation, and serving of food. Cleanliness of the facilities and staff is important and also the temperatures used in storage and on buffet lines. Those are common hits for restaurants.

Even A restaurants aren't perfect; A does not require a 100 score.

It's not about the quality of food that is served but about the sanitary conditions of the storage, preparation, and serving of food. Cleanliness of the facilities and staff is important and also the temperatures used in storage and on buffet lines. Those are common hits for restaurants.

Even A restaurants aren't perfect; A does not require a 100 score.

Health food inspector found mouse, cockroaches can take over kitchen and spend germs to food storage.

Health food inspector found mouse, cockroachs can take over kitchen and spend germs to food storage.
Yes, there can be all kinds of sanitation problems.

Some sanitation problems aren't as obvious as mice and roaches. Having a freezer or walk-in that doesn't maintain proper temps can be deadly. Not labeling and dating food, or storing raw meat above vegetables are serious offenses. Handwashing and equipment clean up is a big problem.

That's too bad. I read the article. If I understand right, the video was actually a hoax? So the incident never actually took place?

Thats what the ones that were fired and charged said that it was a fluke and they were just goofing around ... but who knows now days :hmm:

Thats what the ones that were fired and charged said that it was a fluke and they were just goofing around ... but who knows now days :hmm:

That's very true.

I was never a fan of Dominos pizza so I'm not missing out. :)

After working in restaurant, I reduce on eating out significantly because of that.

Came close to working in one myself. Really changed my whole point of view on eating out, which is a big factor in why I stopped. My former job was situated near a McDonalds...now if watching people eat that food doesn't convince you fast food is garbage, nothing will.

Laura

Came close to working in one myself. Really changed my whole point of view on eating out, which is a big factor in why I stopped. My former job was situated near a McDonalds...now if watching people eat that food doesn't convince you fast food is garbage, nothing will.

Laura

Yes, Laura, fast food is pure garbage. :barf:

That's very true.

I was never a fan of Dominos pizza so I'm not missing out. :)

What's about Pizza delivery? Do u trust them? ha..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzruK9PTh4]Russia Pizza Delivery Man Eats Toppings in Elevator-full cctv footage - YouTube[/ame]

Back