T-Mobile USA Has Over 25 Million Customers

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
T-Mobile USA announced today that they have surpassed 25 million customers. The significant increase in customers was due to the successful launch of the T-Mobile MDA and SDA in February of 2006, the Sidekick 3 in July, the BlackBerry Pearl in September, and Dash in October.

Although the nation’s largest wireless carrier, Cingular, recently announced having over 60 million subscribers, T-Mobile, the smallest wireless carrier, is adding customers at a fast rate.

Qwerty keyboard phone news, reviews, and community - QwertyPhones.com

Wynd Communication could have similiar success ONLY if they place customer #1 priority EVEN above themselves. Too bad they place themselves higher priority than their customers! Tmobile have placed their customer at #1 priority and handled the customer so well during major outrage that Tmobile had experienced. Yes, Tmobile had lost alot money, but that kind of investment is really paying off big time. Wynd didn't do that, and they knew it and don't give damn.

So, :bye: @ Wyndtell!

No surprise. Sidekick might go down as one of best invention for deaf people ever. You almost see everyone have sidekick even in movies, tv. Very impressive.

yep sidekick is the best pager I ever had for last few years cuz of abality to use AIM and communication while I'm on GO instead of coming back to chat first then go out.. waste of my time anyways ;)

yep sidekick is the best pager I ever had for last few years cuz of abality to use AIM and communication while I'm on GO instead of coming back to chat first then go out.. waste of my time anyways ;)

me too!
yea, i also have sidekick3 :D

Wow thats alot!! Didnt realized that tmobile have millions of customers. I was wondering abt Verizon.

Thank god for my SK..it has gotten me out of jams pretty quick! :)

I wouldn't be surprised that pretty soon T-Mobile will be loosing many of their customers because T-Mobile or Danger, Inc (they are pointing fingers at eachother) are not doing anything about the extremely high volume of spam mails.. that made many people switch to BlackBerry because BlackBerry have spam mail filters which T-Mobile / Danger, Inc. don't have. I'm the guilty one because I have been :hmm: about switching to Blackberry

That's a surprise. I don't think T-Mobile is that good. Well at least not in the area I'm at:|

What? I'm surprised because some areas of states where my sister uses her sk2 wouldn't even connect, because T-Mobile have limited coverage in some states, some states it wouldn't even work.

Right, that's what I'm saying..You would think they'd be all over coverage by now. Sidekick's are becoming more popular these days & more customers signing up.

What? I'm surprised because some areas of states where my sister uses her sk2 wouldn't even connect, because T-Mobile have limited coverage in some states, some states it wouldn't even work.

I like SK2 better than SK3 because of quality but I wanted something different this time so I am going for a Palm Treo. :D

Im looking for new SK or Blackberry myself. I have t-mobile as well, no problems for me so far.

I like SK2 better than SK3 because of quality but I wanted something different this time so I am going for a Palm Treo. :D

Yea SK3 is totally a rip off. I dont see any really BIG DIFFERENCE from sk2 to sk3 just that there is little improvement. they should call sk3 as sk2.5.

you can't beat deal what t-mobile is offering 30 bucks for unlimited data. its one of best deal out there for deaf customers.

Yea SK3 is totally a rip off. I dont see any really BIG DIFFERENCE from sk2 to sk3 just that there is little improvement. they should call sk3 as sk2.5.

you can't beat deal what t-mobile is offering 30 bucks for unlimited data. its one of best deal out there for deaf customers.

rip off?
hmm well i never got sk1 or sk2 before...
my first sidekick is sk3..
dont look like rip off to me :D

Wynd Communication could have similiar success ONLY if they place customer #1 priority EVEN above themselves. Too bad they place themselves higher priority than their customers! Tmobile have placed their customer at #1 priority and handled the customer so well during major outrage that Tmobile had experienced. Yes, Tmobile had lost alot money, but that kind of investment is really paying off big time. Wynd didn't do that, and they knew it and don't give damn.

So, :bye: @ Wyndtell!

I can believe it... I have a Sidekick and my wife has Sidekick 3.. we love it.. it enables us to find each o ther in a heart beat.. I have never experienced a problem with Sidekick service... I used to be a Wyndtell customer when they were housed in California before being bought out by Go-America, I think. I have had lots of problems with Wynd. I mean they didnt care if I had problems or etc.. So when Sidekick II came out.. I kicked Wyndtell outta my life and rannnnnn to Tmobile and signed up! ha! -- R.:giggle:

I have a Sidekick 3 and I'm in Wyoming.... NO T-Mobile stores at all in Wyoming, but we have enough coverage where I live that the sidekick works. I have a few deaf friends that have SK2's, that's how I know the SK would work for me. So far I've been pretty happy with my SK3 (only had it for about 2 weeks now). Been wanting a SK for so long and I finally had the money to get one. My mom says I should have gotten an En-V from Verizon, but I didn't want an En-V. I wanted the SK.

The reason I have t-mobile is that I use no minutes. My several thousand minutes used every month are almost exclusively 5 faves. How could I use that many minutes with anyone else for 50 dollars a month? I never found anything like that. I don't like forcing people to use my wireless company so I can call them for free. T-Mobile is great.

My son has a cell phone under tmobil. Wonder if sidekick and cell phone can have the family plan monthly instead of pay as individual.

I will call tmobil customer to find out if we will have reduce price monthly as family plan.

Back