Sushi?

CrzyMeg

Reaction score
I gonna try my first one today. ;) What is your favorite sushi?

I am not a big fan...but I had one with cucumber that was pretty good and another that had spicy COOKED shrimp...so I guess that really wasn't sushi...

Don't eat it on purpose very much...very expensive and don't like the taste of seaweed

PLUS Wookiees are more carnivorous - we need MEAT!!! :)

I'm not a big fan of Sushi. It's not my favorite. I ate a raw fish's skin and too spicy.

Theres few threads about sushi, so Im not gonna post that again here.

I did ate sushi but still not my favorite .. Eek! :D

I'm not a fan of sushi in general, but I do have only 3 kinds from only one place in Rochester... California Rollin'.

Alantic Ocean Roll
BBT Roll
Bubble Beach Roll

I LOVE sushi! "Calfiornia Roll" is out there and I have it a lot. My choice? My choice is to have it prepared in front of me. More delicious when I see the effort/craftsmanship behind it.

Loves Sushi and my fav is salmon and avocadoe with cucumber or tekiyaki chicken with seasame seeds yummmmy

i love sushi.. i was not a fan of it before but learned to love them now. I love them with avacado, tuna, salmon, and vegetables! Yummy! I wouldnt mind having them! I havent had some in long time! :(

Welcome Back, Kuifje75

I have been tried Sushi at my friend's 40th birthday party 2 years ago... :barf:

I love sushi! Can never get enough of it. In this area, the choices for sushi is limited but there is one specific Japanese restaurant that serves sushi, expensive but I wold get it once a while.

Back