Sushi?

I sworn that I would never ever eat Sushi again in my life!!! I was only 14 when Dad has brought me to Sushi restruant and he has ordered bunch of sushi. There's one that I really liked and I asked Dad what kind of sushi it is, as it tastes like Chicken!

He was like, do you really want to know? I told him that I think its Chicken because it tastes just like one and he was like no...that's Eel! Now, imagine my shock...I was like no, you're joking...and he was like, no you're eating sushi that has eel in it, apparently you like it. I ran to the bathroom and threw all that up. Ever since, I never ate sushi again and I never trusted my dad on food that he ordered that I've never seen or heard before.

I sworn that I would never ever eat Sushi again in my life!!! I was only 14 when Dad has brought me to Sushi restruant and he has ordered bunch of sushi. There's one that I really liked and I asked Dad what kind of sushi it is, as it tastes like Chicken!

He was like, do you really want to know? I told him that I think its Chicken because it tastes just like one and he was like no...that's Eel! Now, imagine my shock...I was like no, you're joking...and he was like, no you're eating sushi that has eel in it, apparently you like it. I ran to the bathroom and threw all that up. Ever since, I never ate sushi again and I never trusted my dad on food that he ordered that I've never seen or heard before.

why? what's wrong with eel? it's very delicious

You have to go and try these good sushi again, but avoid the ones you don't like...

If one of y'all is in my town, LMK, i'm happy to take you two best sushi places in my local.

unless you really want to go to AUTHENTIC japanese restaurant, i know where.

My parents sorta did same for me but i realize that if i like it, I like it then. I guess i trusted them too much.

Back