Summer Olympics 2008

Yup, It's China's responsible to care of them.

If you are on USA soil then it's USA's responsible to care of them.

If any people who visit China then they have follow China's law, such as no freedom of speech, however China will be little more flexiable on foreign tourists than citizens.

Ummm....yeah, here in Salt Lake we had own security system for olympics, enhanced of course with assistance of a lot of people and resources to help facilitate security systems.

That's true. But USA Swat did to Athens Olympics in 2004. It's strange!

Yup, It's China's responsible to care of them.

If you are on USA soil then it's USA's responsible to care of them.

If any people who visit China then they have follow China's law, such as no freedom of speech, however China will be little more flexiable on foreign tourists than citizens.

I am British and must say i am not proud of my country's decison on the new logo for the olympics 2012! It's awful and i am ashamed of it!

I probably won't be watching the olympics full time as i will be back at work. I rarely watches it anyway but will watch the sailing part. I hope some of the british team will bring home the sailing medals again!

I much prefer to watch winter olympics.

MAY THE BEST COUNTRY WIN AND BE PROUD.

It will start at China's time, that means 1 day ahead from us.

It will be Aug 7 at 8:00 pm EST for USA, when China is 8:00 am on Aug 8.

No. I did check the tv's guide. Opening ceremony start at 8 clock pm NBC channel on Aug 8th, Friday. The game start on August 9th at 10 clock in the morning. It's America Time not China.

If you're not sure. Go check it out at http://www.tvguide.com/
http://www.nbcolympics.com/

I would love to watch Swimming, Volleyball, Cycler, Basketball, Rowing, Shooter and Tennis.
C'mon Aussie!!!! Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!! Bring some golds to home!!! Go Green and Gold!!!!!!!

Cheers,
Aussie Troop :-D

Oh yeah....women's beach volleyball is matchless. they got some skillz....softball too. I love olympic games though alltogether and will pretty much watch any event presented in olympics.

I am British and must say i am not proud of my country's decison on the new logo for the olympics 2012! It's awful and i am ashamed of it!

I probably won't be watching the olympics full time as i will be back at work. I rarely watches it anyway but will watch the sailing part. I hope some of the british team will bring home the sailing medals again!

I much prefer to watch winter olympics.

MAY THE BEST COUNTRY WIN AND BE PROUD.

oh really i didnt know that about logo of London but logo not my favorite! im ask you where you from? like out London or lives in London

im from North Little Rock,Ar in USA and my boyfriend also from London,England but he is British but im also american.

No. I did check the tv's guide. Opening ceremony start at 8 clock pm NBC channel on Aug 8th, Friday. The game start on August 9th at 10 clock in the morning. It's America Time not China.

If you're not sure. Go check it out at TV Guide, TV Listings, Online Videos, Entertainment News and Celebrity News | TVGuide.com
2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing | Athlete, Team Profiles, Olympics News | Free Photos & Videos | NBC Olympics

Sorry about misunderstood, you can watch Olympics so earlier if you have CCTV (Chinese news cable) on package from Directv, it chould be included but I need check it out.

NBC will recording Olympic and air on TV in America in later time after China time.

CCTV-9 is included on mine. :)

I'm gonna watch it earlier because of have work on Aug 8.

oh really i didnt know that about logo of London but logo not my favorite! im ask you where you from? like out London or lives in London

im from blah blah blah and my boyfriend blah blah, blah blah British blah blah american.

Nice to know that you finally admit you dislike London 2012's logo.

Sorry about misunderstood, you can watch Olympics so earlier if you have CCTV (Chinese news cable) on package from Directv, it chould be included but I need check it out.

NBC will recording Olympic and air on TV in America in later time after China time.

I'm not sure if I have CCTV. I will check it out. Thank you for telling me.

Back