Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting to relearn and practice

Hey everyone :) if anyone wants to practice ASL with me my skype is Fangs2012. Let me know if you are interested

Hello, I am deaf but I can speak and read lip well. I learned ASL twelve years ago and I can help you practice with asl on skype, my skype sn is jesstevis :)

Asl buddy

Heyyy im 13 im looking for a deaf friend to do asl with and the cute guys are always deaf or gay soo yeah ;)

hi i'm a beginner signer and skyper?

Hi I' m interested in signing with anybody who can put up with a beginner. I'm from the Boston area so real time or Skype (I'm even newer @ that)! Thanks my email address is nep1280@gmail.com

Hey everyone!My name is Gabrielle.I'm a beginner ASL student as I'm currently taking ASL 1 in college.I'm very interested in ASL and deaf culture.I'm unable to practice much outside of my classes twice a week.If anyone is willing to practice with me,my Skype name is Gabz8907.I'm looking forward to making new friends=).

Hello everyone! My name is Sean, and I am looking for someone to partner with and learn ASL together. I have only learning for a few months, but I am about at an intermediate level (A2-B1 in the CEFRL).

My girlfriend is an advanced signer, and plans to become an interpreter in university. I practice with her, but I don't see her as often as I wish I could, nor do I get to practice with her as often as I should be practicing.

I would call myself a language nerd and amateur linguist, and I speak Basque at a level of basic fluency (B2), and am also learning Japanese, which I just started last week.
icon_e_smile.gif

Is anyone here willing to help teach me, or would like to practice with each other over video chat?

learning ASL

My name is mandy. I am currently learning ASL in college and I am looking for some skype buddies to help me with my ASL. Like I said I am new but am planning on going far with it so any help or practice would be great.

My name is mandy. I am currently learning ASL in college and I am looking for some skype buddies to help me with my ASL. Like I said I am new but am planning on going far with it so any help or practice would be great.
Hello Mandy! I might be able to help you, but be aware that I am still learning ASL myself. However, as I said in my last message I am at an intermediate level, so if you are at the same level or lower I'd be glad to practice with you and teach you.

Badly wanting to practice

I am a hearing person dying to get back into practicing my signing! I use to practice on Skype but life got really bad for a while and now am making time to do something I love. I am in Saint Louis Missouri and can't find anything in my area so am having to resort to online practicing. Would love to start up a group to meet at a coffee house or book store but that doesn't seem to be in my cards. So anyone willinng to practice in the evenings. Please let me know if you're up for practicing with me. I haven't taken any classes but I have been learning from books and using lifeprint.com so I feel like I'm doing pretty good I just need to start learning how to read someone else signing not just learning how to sign myself.

Skype= ellsworth252

Hello Ellsworth252! I am going to add you on Skype. I haven't taken any classes either, and have learned my ASL using Lifeprint too.

ASL partner to practice with

I am taking ASL introduction 1 class and would love to practice with someone else at same level. Not sure how to do this.

Nykaylla

Will you guys?

Will those who are learning or fluent in ASL add me so maybe we could skype and you could help me?

I volunteer to ASL : I do loving to assistant to question to! I can do assistant!

I know rough ASL students!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back