Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to asl..

Hello! I have recently started teaching myself asl as well as my hearing friend helping me learn some signs her mom taught her. I am not very fast with finger spelling and my signs are few, but I would love to expand more! It's hard to keep in practice and learn with hearing people (like myself) around me all the time. I am setting up a Skype account within the next few days, but you can email me and when I sign up I will email you back my usrname! It would be so cool to have someone from the dead culture to talk to and learn from! My email is alisonseil1993@gmail.com

Hello! I have recently started teaching myself asl as well as my hearing friend helping me learn some signs her mom taught her. I am not very fast with finger spelling and my signs are few, but I would love to expand more! It's hard to keep in practice and learn with hearing people (like myself) around me all the time. I am setting up a Skype account within the next few days, but you can email me and when I sign up I will email you back my usrname! It would be so cool to have someone from the dead culture to talk to and learn from! My email is alisonseil1993@gmail.com

I hope you ment deaf culture and not dead culture... And finding some to practice with is going to be hard without a webcam setup.... Let me know when u get it set up and we can practice

?, about Hearnowandalways

are they still up and running? Still trying to figure out how you work this site and
all.:wave: I need help someone who I can practice with and let me know if I'm doing it wrong.
Susan

Hey Everyone! If I could get onboard with a group on Skype to help me practice and use my ASL, that would be INCREDIBLE! I'm taking some online courses at the moment for ASL, and I have several books I'm working out of, but I'm lacking people to practice with. My skype name is ItAnASLThing if interested in letting me work with them!

Well I will be home all week as of right now so you should hit me up on skype and we should practice :) :giggle: but you can't laugh... lol I know it will be tempting:laugh2:

:lol: aww crazy me busy i am lot of help people community!!

I am lots of work on process ASL student temporary!!! process your patient bear us

Hi all! My name is Urias.

Im double majoring in Theatre and Deaf Studies and would really love to meet new people in the deaf community here (Sacramento) and else where.

Just now learning ASL so a tutor would be greatly appreciated!

you may find this strange but in uk we got programme called ' see hear' it on bbc site and you will find stuff about asl aswell

I do have skype if u want to talk to me, ask me first in pm.

I soon you pm do it

Hi all! My name is Urias

Im double majoring in Theatre and Deaf Studies and would really love to meet new people in the deaf community here (Sacramento) and else where.

Just now learning ASL so a tutor would be greatly appreciated!

Hello Urias welcome to alldeaf I will short to you short

you may find this strange but in uk we got programme called ' see hear' it on bbc site and you will find stuff about asl aswell

I contact to you soon short to you are exciting to pleasure to ASL :)

Mrs Bucket I would need that and want it so badly! Is there anyway u can give me your skype?

Adding myself in here. I am currently a ASL student and have taken one class. I am starting my 2nd in a week. I am currently working to improve my finger spelling speed. My boyfriend is Deaf but currently lives out of state until later this year. I am hoping to improve before he moves here.

I use skype. Anyone that can help me please let me know. My skype ID is: david29price

Please feel free to add me, just shoot me an email so I know when to accept otherwise I'll think its spam.

Smithtr are you a pro signer?

Yes :lol: I am skills sign language teach sign language good sign language!, I do best effort my skills community!
I do,

you live in canada? where?

Adding myself in here. I am currently a ASL student and have taken one class. I am starting my 2nd in a week. I am currently working to improve my finger spelling speed. My boyfriend is Deaf but currently lives out of state until later this year. I am hoping to improve before he moves here.

I use skype. Anyone that can help me please let me know. My skype ID is: david29price

Please feel free to add me, just shoot me an email so I know when to accept otherwise I'll think its spam.

no worry, alldeaf handle sites mod handle do it best work serves

I can help assistant, you

I finally got my webcam working so if anyone wants to practice, my skype is JesusNightlight. I'm just in my first ASL class so I need lots of practice! :)

I finally got my webcam working so if anyone wants to practice, my skype is JesusNightlight. I'm just in my first ASL class so I need lots of practice! :)
I can assistant anytime ASL practice question? ? question me help I can help you

in Vancouver. How about yourself?

Lol btw I'm not sure how to tag you in the comment xD

My new HD webcam will be here tomorrow. My laptop's webcam is HORRIBLE. I will be able to practice more once my new webcam comes in. I will also message a few of you to get your skype and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back