Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am live in Saskatoon!:lol:!

Oooh too bad, I got all exited thinking I may meet someone who is gonna teach me ASL :P
Btw you got all this site covered :P

Can I go ahead and add people who have put their Skype names up? I'm not on all the time but when I am I'd be up to chat.

Oooh too bad, I got all exited thinking I may meet someone who is gonna teach me ASL :P
Btw you got all this site covered :P

Of course I do teach effort to ASL best help, I can teach you ASL , assistant to question anytime! XD

Can I go ahead and add people who have put their Skype names up? I'm not on all the time but when I am I'd be up to chat.

Hello I can assistant to you question to me, I can help you do you have skype?
I can help, do you want to assistant to me ASL

I don't have any specific questions at the moment, but I do need to practice my signing! I have Skype, my name is JesusNightlight.

I don't have any specific questions at the moment, but I do need to practice my signing! I have Skype, my name is JesusNightlight.

I will look add for you :)! I forget it you!

Ok Smithtr, Do you think you can teach me ASL plz? :deaf: That means ASL or just deaf? >.>"

Ok Smithtr, Do you think you can teach me ASL plz? :deaf: That means ASL or just deaf? >.>"

I can do it teach you! what do you have skype? oovoo I can help you assistant? I can help you no matter I can teach ASL

Hey, I have a year of ASL under my belt and I am hoping to start an ITP in the fall.

You can find me on Skype: bexhet_okay

ASL Practice Buddy

Looking for an ASL practice buddy. Just started learning sign language. I have Skype and Google Video Chat. Please contact me if you'd like to practice together.

Hey all, I'm a new asl student, took a class in college last semester and have been hooked sense. The next level isn't until winter quarter and am looking to keep up and learn more until the class starts up again!

Looking for an ASL practice buddy. Just started learning sign language. I have Skype and Google Video Chat. Please contact me if you'd like to practice together.

I can't allow on Google video chat, because I recommand skype!

Hi, I've taken ASL courses for a year (level 1-6), and am looking for extra practice. I've got a lot of free time over the next two months, so if you would like to practice, add me on skype (my username is chem21st ).

looking for people to sign with

Hi there! I've been signing for about 8 years now. I started when my son was a baby. My whole family is hearing, but I started signing with my son because of the communication benefits, and the fact that I've always been interested in ASL and the Deaf, it just wasn't until I had kids that I decided to do something about it. I ended up majoring in Deaf studies a few years ago when I went back to college, I was, unfortunately, unable to finish and an 8 classes shy of an associates degree. I have been unsuccessful in finding Deaf people or gatherings in my area or ANYBODY who signs for that matter. I really need that interaction to improve my skills. I recently applied for a job at a school for the Deaf, though I have to admit I'm not sure I have any kind of a chance in getting it. I was so nervous during the interview my signing was worse than usual.. ANYWAY I'd love to find people willing to sign with me and I'm always looking for a new friend. Near or far, I finally just broke down about 10 minutes ago and got a Skype account (still not sure how to work it, but...)

Hi there! I've been signing for about 8 years now. I started when my son was a baby. My whole family is hearing, but I started signing with my son because of the communication benefits, and the fact that I've always been interested in ASL and the Deaf, it just wasn't until I had kids that I decided to do something about it. I ended up majoring in Deaf studies a few years ago when I went back to college, I was, unfortunately, unable to finish and an 8 classes shy of an associates degree. I have been unsuccessful in finding Deaf people or gatherings in my area or ANYBODY who signs for that matter. I really need that interaction to improve my skills. I recently applied for a job at a school for the Deaf, though I have to admit I'm not sure I have any kind of a chance in getting it. I was so nervous during the interview my signing was worse than usual.. ANYWAY I'd love to find people willing to sign with me and I'm always looking for a new friend. Near or far, I finally just broke down about 10 minutes ago and got a Skype account (still not sure how to work it, but...)

Hello auralynn23

I understand I reading your comments, you tried on sign language you more learn how sign language improve on successfully? effort to best improve encourage to ASL, skills best practice! I understand!

Hello! My name is Dayah. I am 14 and I have been eagerly trying to learn asl. I must say that I am not very good yet but I have been really trying to learn. I am looking for someone possibly around my age to talk with and practice with. I have Skype and Facetime. Anyone Willing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back