Votes: 33 50.8%
  • wavy

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • curly

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • I'm bald (no hair)

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
Looks like I am already being reincarnated as a light bulb.

Yeah, I forgot to add about I use that hot curler almost everyday to make my hair look nicer with straight n' curve.

Had straight hair all my life
Used to have Sprinal, Perm, and Wavy
Used to have Dye hair alot of time
Used to have long hair
Now i have natural dark brown with leftover dye medium brown and short hair on my neck.
Mommyof3

My hair is dishwater blonde. It used to be really long but I cut it off to shoulder length a few weeks ago.

WildKaTReSS said:
My hair's wavy and now it's starting to straight now as I growup but I can make it really wavy when I use the mousee (sp?) :)

that cool....by the way...nice avatar Wildkat im a jenna jameson fan myself too. ohhh she is the best!

just have about thick straight brown hair...

although I have a crew cut now...

and I was only bald just once! :D lol

I was born with black curly hair. I still have curly and wavy brown hair all my life. I got few grey in my hair. I never use perm and I never dye color on my hair.

My hair is long thick wavy and curly hair.

thick curly since birth.

I do not need blow dryer to dry my hair and do not need to take care my hair.

Just use shampoo and conditor.... That´s all. Everyone thought I am fussy about my hair which it´s not. It do look nice itself.

My hair is naturally wavy. Especially when it's humid. Then I turn into a poodle.

my hair is natural wavy it dried out cuz I didn't take care of it til I tried silk biosilk stuff and it calmed my hair down and now it shows a little darker color than I never noticed lol :)

Was born bald with very little white-blonde hair.

Then grew up with wavy blonde hair.
As I got older, it went dirty blonde, ugh! So I keep my hair dyed blonde nearly the same colour as I had when I was younger.

Now my hair is naturally wavy and feels like silk when you slide your hand down my hair. ;)

I born straight blond hair. Until when I'm become mother and got changed into light brown-blond then more older older.. turn BROWN.. *ugh* I truly miss blond hair.. :(
*sniffing* btw still i'm doing dying hair looks so fabloust!

My hair has always been a little bit wavy. So I use straighteners to get really straight hair!

Mine is between curly and wavy. Depend my hair's mood! LOL! I use the curly gel to keep it neat from the frizz. It work well. I got it from my mom's side.

Born with super-platinum blonde curly hair.. drove my mother crazy when she had to comb my knotty hair. at age 3, she chopped it off-- and it worked. I grew up having my hair straight-- however when I shower, the curls try to come back... by appearing SUPER-wavy. Otherwise, I have a brush to pull it straight. :) I did consider to get perm but i have seen bad cases of perm so... :-| i am staying away.

I cut off 13 inches from my hair when I was in high school and I have this haircut above shoulders ever since but I am debating with myself whether to grow my hair back. I am tired of getting the right haircut every time. I have no regular hairstylist. Everybody sure has their own idea what I was asking for! it is a PAIN in THE ASS to keep my hair maintained! I got thick hair so usually my ahir will get all poofy due to short hair PLUS layered! If I got long hair, its weight will hold the "poofness" down.. so it is all logical. I don't care about the old problem I had with my long hair-- the fact it never dried. I will get it layered so it won't be damp for hours...

hmm Hmm. I do miss the fun I get to do with my long hair. French braids! (TWO!).... BUNS! like the hairdo in my avatar.... [whimpering!]

and if I do get long hair, I will dye it red at the roots then yellow/orange at the ends. RAWK ON!

Back