Stop drinking water now!!!!!

I'm drinking water now..... no more swollen anus.

Dont drink the water or you are gay!! :lol: that is so funny to hear that.. what about MILK make you gay ?? :lol:

Sorry! *off the topic*

yeah I understand now...

I decided not to drink water. 2 days, I drink no water. But now I got
a swollen anus, contipated, hemorroid, and anus is sore and itching. Ouch.

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!! I dont' want to hear about either end of you.

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!! I dont' want to hear about either end of you.

She loves to tell the world about her feces problem ( bowel movement ) and also her breasts are sagging because she lose the weigh.

What is the next topic about her personal problem?

I personally believe the only way to stop not making any sense in any forum that DFM started with and she should be locking up at the Funny Farm for her own insantity :crazy: without the computer for rest of her life!!! :giggle:

At least, not allow her to make new threads or reply to other people's comment. Only let her read.

Since I've heard about the pipes turned it out posions due Lead pipe under the ground can kill you because of water turned into bactrica.. I've learned it lot from this news.. I'm glad, I still drink spring water ever since.. Rest of my family will not use tap water for drink..

Ain't fun but email may be hoax or else.. only the one way ticket.. *scam may directly the toss trash*

I use with plastic water bottle are better than taps of water. I hate water from tapping. EEEK-YUK!

Anyways, I hope this is scam! :fingersx:

I personally believe the only way to stop not making any sense in any forum that DFM started with and she should be locking up at the Funny Farm for her own insantity :crazy: without the computer for rest of her life!!! :giggle:

:giggle: :pissed: at DFM... I agree with you... she belongs to the FUNNY FARM...:giggle::giggle:

DFM no longer exists here, I believe it was a scam.

HELP I need water!!!!!!!!! Oh wait I aint gotta use the tap water. Help I gotta run to the store. *running fast as I can* Patting at the store. quick get me a raspberry flavor water. The clerk ran to the fridge and grab the water and ran back to me. *grabbing the bottle of raspberry water and drink* Ahhhhhhhhhhhh water!!! :D

Back