Stop drinking water now!!!!!

you would think maybe it'll be cheaper if you have a bottle of water and either cranberry juice or evening raspberry juice as I usually mixed it together half and half instead of having just plain water all the time.. smile.. as the store charge you tons just for that kind of water!!!

wow....talk about a strange thing.................pretty much as fucked up as the Breatharians (those people who claim you can surviev without food)

wow....talk about a strange thing.................pretty much as fucked up as the Breatharians (those people who claim you can surviev without food)

For even worst, some of Breatharians actually do eating, but they call it as "fasting" which they just eat one meal per 2-3 days.. :roll:

Also this thread is so far stupid thread I ever visited! Water is one of the elements that we will NEVER live without!

For even worst, some of Breatharians actually do eating, but they call it as "fasting" which they just eat one meal per 2-3 days.. :roll:

Also this thread is so far stupid thread I ever visited! Water is one of the elements that we will NEVER live without!

Agreed! And DFM seesm to decease from AD.com after all.

Wow, what a stupid thread!!
Water is essential to life in order to live, you all know that!

*sipping water from my bottled water*........

So there, DFM!! What are you drinking now? ..
(probably just nuthin...heh?...you will surely die if you dont
drink anything!)

A few years ago, I received a newsletter from William Campbell Douglass. It was interesting to read, because his views seemed interesting, yet absurd. For example, during the era when doctors were encouraging people not to eat too many eggs, William Campbell Douglass wrote, "Not only are eggs not guilty of causing heart disease, they've been proven to prevent it". Today, it is known that eggs can in fact lower cholesterol.

At the time, William Campbell Douglass also wrote that coffee and cigars can be good for you, and that DDT is a safe chemical that can cure malaria, etc. Crazy? We'll see...

As for water... If you drink too much water, it can stress the kidney's. And, tap water, which contain fluoride can also cause Alzheimer's. But, to say, "I haven't had a glass of water in 20 years..." is misleading. He probably drinks bottled water instead.

For even worst, some of Breatharians actually do eating, but they call it as "fasting" which they just eat one meal per 2-3 days.
I'm talking about the ones who say you can survive totally without ANY food at all.
And yes, there might be some legitimacy to this guy's claim............but honestly......he is pretty odd.

I'm talking about the ones who say you can survive totally without ANY food at all.
And yes, there might be some legitimacy to this guy's claim............but honestly......he is pretty odd.

:giggle: Agreed, he's pretty odd..

Back