Some Math help pls?? =/

:iough: I'm out..... I suck at math....

lol...sryy..i suck at math too but i'm trying to be better at it..soo i have been doing a page of math from my book that my grandparents got me.

lol...sryy..i suck at math too but i'm trying to be better at it..soo i have been doing a page of math from my book that my grandparents got me.

I am not. hehehehe. :) But i am lost in math at moment because of no math for almost 3 months.

I'm in too, I'm pretty much confused with algebra. I'm not good in solving equations or for x or y... I do recall that procedure Vampy posted. Boy its soo long ago that I learned Algebra.

Count me in too!

If you need help with math problem from basic math, Algebra I & II, Geometry, Trigonometry, Precalculus and Calculus then I'll see if I can figure out for you. :P

:eek2: you all are making me sorry for signing up for math this fall!!! i haven't had math in 16 years!!!(10 th grade) 11 th grade was easy--geometry!!

I agree. I thought Algebra and Geometry were my 2 easiest subjects in high school. :)

I took College Algebra when I was in HS. Farthest I've gone to is trig - ugh. I hate it.

So, I quit math and science in my senior year of HS, only because I took both College Algebra and trig *and* chemistry and physics in my junior year.

But, yeah the procedure is correct - isolate the variable and do the calculation.

yiikesss..i hope i can survive math and keep a good grade in math for marching band, i learned that if i had a bad grade in my report card, i wasn't going to be able to be able to play in the band for 1 quarter of the semester year i think..

yiikesss..i hope i can survive math and keep a good grade in math for marching band, i learned that if i had a bad grade in my report card, i wasn't going to be able to be able to play in the band for 1 quarter of the semester year i think..
That's probably how your school works.

Many schools have their own systems of grades and extracurricular activities. When I was growing up, we had a 6-weeks system. A full year of school is 36 weeks. So, we have six 6-weeks. At the end of each 6-weeks, we get a report card. At the end of the 3rd week of each 6-weeks, we get a progress report. The progress report is what most coaches and supervisors look at to determine if the students can stay in the group or not.

If there was a concern (a student suddenly fails a test and a quiz after doing well), then action would likely be taken.

Most of the time, they would simply put the student on hold for a week or two (likely 3 weeks) until that student shows improvement.

That's probably how your school works.

Many schools have their own systems of grades and extracurricular activities. When I was growing up, we had a 6-weeks system. A full year of school is 36 weeks. So, we have six 6-weeks. At the end of each 6-weeks, we get a report card. At the end of the 3rd week of each 6-weeks, we get a progress report. The progress report is what most coaches and supervisors look at to determine if the students can stay in the group or not.

If there was a concern (a student suddenly fails a test and a quiz after doing well), then action would likely be taken.

Most of the time, they would simply put the student on hold for a week or two (likely 3 weeks) until that student shows improvement.

right, and also i learned that if i had like only one bad grade on my midterm (report card) It would be okay for me to still be in the band as long i can bring up that grade. I'm only allowed to have one bad grade in my report card. any more bad grades, its a no for me for a quarter or so.

Back