Socrates- AllDeaf's Philosopher is here!

S

Socrates

Once upon a time, there was a man named Socrates and he had a student named Plato. Both men were wise and were often quoted. Socrates met an untimely death, "I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing." Long live Socrates and his philosophies!! Those who love philosophies and debating, post under me!

Socrates, welcome to the forums of Alldeaf!

Hope you'll enjoy it here!

I love listening/watching issues about philosophies and debates...but to participate, I have a hard time expressing exactly what I see. but I do try my best! ;)

Welcome to AD! Hope you like this site as much as I do. :)

Just wait’ll he meets bbnt. The Wisest Man Alive vs. the King of All He Sees. Greek civilization will never be the same again. :D

I studied him in my philosophy class. Yes, he was indeed wise... too bad people didn't see it that way. Heh!

BTW...

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

Thank you all for your welcome!! I'm looking forward to debating with others that enjoy philosophy, world civilization and social issues.

Socrates said:
Thank you all for your welcome!! I'm looking forward to debating with others that enjoy philosophy, world civilization and social issues.
I guess one of these days, we will debate on these as well. I love the philosophy discussion on different topics even though I will have to hold few topics back for certain reasons. Anyway welcome to the DA community! :cheers:

Howdy Socrates welcome to AD! Gee, I hate to tell you that I suck at philosphies and history. :| You definitely got a talent! Let's use it! Happy posting!

Hey, Socrates...how come you didn't introduce yourself sooner?

In any event, it is always nice to have a new screen name lurking around our forum. :) Welcome, and enjoy yourself.

Malfoyish (Malfy)

Once again, thank you so much everyone for your kind words and your warm welcome here to AllDeaf.

Katzie, I'd be happy to discuss other issues with you that you love to talk about besides my favourite hobbies.

Malfoyish, sometimes one needs to get a feeling of what the forum is like and already I like it here!! :type:

:wave: Socrates ...

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf ! Enjoy your stay and postin'. :thumb:

BTW, you from Canada ?

Socrates said:
Once upon a time, there was a man named Socrates and he had a student named Plato. Both men were wise and were often quoted. Socrates met an untimely death, "I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing." Long live Socrates and his philosophies!! Those who love philosophies and debating, post under me!

That is one of my favorite lines of thought that has helped me to live with many things in life and the universe. :)

Not to mention Alex Pope's thoughts about being perfect because we are able to use/do all what we are made for, either!

Welcome to AD, and enjoy your stay, Socrates.

Welcome Socrates to AllDeaf...

Enjoy your stay!...

Back