Social Security Benefits for Illegal Immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's depend on retirement account and if I have alot of money in retirement account then doesn't need get SS.

Good for u but there are many honest hard working US citizens who cant afford to put money away in a retirement account. Is it ok if their tax money goes towards to people who dont pay taxes?

Eve and Shel, You seems don't get my word.

Not all people who use SS for retirement, such as my grandma that made ALOT of money in retirement account and haven't got SS yet after retired in early 90's.

Not all people who use SS for retirement, such as my grandma that made ALOT of money in retirement account and haven't got SS yet after retired in early 90's.

Illegal aliens stole your grandma's honest hard earned law abiding money.

This is exactly what I am fighting for with petition drives and things like that.

The Mexican Government wants the Social Security Adminstration to have a SSI building in Mexico City, I said Hell No !!!!!

If the Mexican Government wants to have Social Security then they need to get to working hard and building their own social security system. There is no excuse.

Social Security ain't free. Everybody pays into the SSI system. For disablity and retirement.

Illegal aliens stole your grandma's honest hard earned law abiding money.

This is exactly what I am fighting for with petition drives and things like that.

The Mexican Government wants the Social Security Adminstration to have a SSI building in Mexico City, I said Hell No !!!!!

If the Mexican Government wants to have Social Security then they need to get to working hard and building their own social security system. There is no excuse.

Social Security ain't free. Everybody pays into the SSI system. For disablity and retirement.

Remember, this bill hasn't approve from president and wait for them to get approve then debate would start for citizen that who paid SS via paycheck. I can careless about illegal immigrants and never got problem with them, also I did worked with few illegal immigrants and they aren't bad to me.

If bill is approved then would increase more SS via paycheck to make paid to illegal immigrant at small percent, even low than retire and disability. You have to get big deal with illegal immigrants around world and never to got easier since Brazil has alot of illegal immigrant and numbers are growing in EU due alot of Muslim immigrants. USA or other countries aren't protect from illegal immigrant since they got alot of method to got in.

did yall know that illegal aliens dont have to pay taxes i mean some of them bec i used to work with some at Tyson CHicken Factory at Seebree, ky years ago and they showed me paycheck no taxes...

That is great for your grandma and everything. I was just asking what about for US citizens who cannot afford to put money away for their own retirement funds. Is it ok that their hard earned income tax goes to pay retirement for people who never paid taxes? Since SS funds are in danger of being depleted, those people who cant afford their own retirement accounts will be the ones without money when they are ready to retire. Hope that makes sense?

did yall know that illegal aliens dont have to pay taxes i mean some of them bec i used to work with some at Tyson CHicken Factory at Seebree, ky years ago and they showed me paycheck no taxes...

No, they did paid tax via paycheck and it was from federal, state and medicare.

I will going find website about paid tax via paycheck.

That is great for your grandma and everything. I was just asking what about for US citizens who cannot afford to put money away for their own retirement funds. Is it ok that their hard earned income tax goes to pay retirement for people who never paid taxes? Since SS funds are in danger of being depleted, those people who cant afford their own retirement accounts will be the ones without money when they are ready to retire. Hope that makes sense?

No, it's not ok for them to not paid tax.

Yup, it does make sense for people that don't have enough money in retirement account.

Becoming illegal - Letter to Senator

A friend sent this to me. I can't say that I've heard of the bill mentioned, but I wouldn't be suprised either. :(

======================

The Honorable Paul S. Sarbanes
Senate Office Building
309 Hart
Washington DC, 20510

Dear Senator Sarbanes,

As a native Marylander and excellent customer of the Internal Revenue Service, I am writing to ask for your assistance. I have contacted the Department of Homeland Security in an effort to determine the process for becoming an illegal alien and they referred me to you.

My primary reason for wishing to change my status from U.S. Citizen to illegal alien stems from the bill which was recently passed by the Senate, and for which you voted. If my understanding of this bill's provisions is accurate, as an illegal alien who has been in the United States for five years, all I need to do to become a citizen is to pay a $2,000 fine and income taxes for three of the last five years. I know a good deal when I see one and I'm anxious to get the process started before everyone figures it out.

Simply put, those of us who have been here legally have had to pay taxes every year so I'm excited about the prospect of avoiding two years of taxes in return for paying a $2,000 fine. Is there any way that I can apply to be illegal retroactively? This would yield an excellent result for me and my family because we paid heavy taxes in 2004 and 2005.

Additionally, as an illegal alien I could begin using the local emergency room as my primary health care provider. Once I have stopped paying premiums for medical insurance, my accountant figures I could save almost $10,000 a year. Another benefit in gaining illegal status would be that my daughter would receive preferential treatment relative to her law school applications, as well as "in-state" tuition rates for many colleges throughout the United States for my son.

Lastly, I understand that illegal status would relieve me of the burden of renewing my driver's license and making those burdensome car insurance premiums. This is very important to me given that I still have college age children driving my car.

If you would provide me with an outline of the process to become illegal (retroactively if possible) and copies of the necessary forms, I would be most appreciative. Thank you for your assistance.

Your Loyal Constituent,
Pete McG

Love that letter, ITPjohn!!!

That's an efficient letter, ITPjohn!

This is BS!! This can't be true?? I didn't know about this until now. I hope it didn't pass through. It's like rewarding the Illegal Immigrants..Give me a break..:mad:

JLFWildKat, it passed through congress, now it is up to the president whether he chooses to make it a law or veto it.

I bet Bush won't veto it cuz he never or almost never veto anything since 2000. Also he is doing favors for the big businesses who wanted illegals to work for them on the cheap--lower wages and if possible, avoid taxes, etc.

I dont agree with giving SS benefits to the illegals--its like waving a red flag to the whole world so all the immigrants know that they can live here "for free". I think we have enuff immigrants here in USA and don't need more illegals. I see them everywhere in my home area.

He better veto it!! That sorry bastard worthless excuse of a president says he wants to build that border & crack down on Illegal Immigrants. & Passing this bill is gonna help? Give me a break. I'm tired from years of busting my ass at work & those sorry excuses for Illegal Immigrants make it like King & Queens here in the states. Forget that crap!! I'm not prejudice or nothing but they should be legal & pay taxes just like any of us Americans do..Great they wanna make a living here that's fine by me...BUT DO IT LEGALLY & THE AMERICAN WAY!!!!!!!!

I bet Bush won't veto it cuz he never or almost never veto anything since 2000. Also he is doing favors for the big businesses who wanted illegals to work for them on the cheap--lower wages and if possible, avoid taxes, etc.

I dont agree with giving SS benefits to the illegals--its like waving a red flag to the whole world so all the immigrants know that they can live here "for free". I think we have enuff immigrants here in USA and don't need more illegals. I see them everywhere in my home area.

Sounds like a stunt to me, if you look at the actual itself and think of the effects instead of the direct outcome. If this bill passes it hits SS hard, so hard that they would need to pretty much kill off SS. So, you got a direct attack with an indirect agenda. The cause and effect is to kill off SS.

It is sad to see so many people blaming illegal immigrants for problems with social security. Do you know what percentage of America's workforce these people make up? 15 percent. That's a lot of people who are being paid poorly, often abused and given lower than minimum wage- the real culprits are the businesses who hire them, knowing they can pay them close to nothing and withold pay without any kind of penalty. They even lure them over here promising jobs and benefits from their company, and then turn them over to welfare once they've traveled this far.
Also, what about massive corporations like Walmart who refuse to provide decent benefits for their employees and actually send them to collect welfare instead. Walmart alone has been investigated for this and that company alone is a huge drain on Social Security.

The myth of the greedy welfare mother [always said to be Latina or black] is an effective way for conservatives to use racist, sexist propaganda to make up for the fact that they won't even fund services that they should.

Speaking of wasted tax dollars, perhaps we ought to nail the prankers who waste millions of dollars a day making prank calls over internet relay, this is something we need to complain more to the FCC about. Even if we just banned known prankers from using these sites that would leave millions of dollars in cash that could go to say, improve access to video relay for the people who relay was designed for. It would also make calls go through faster for deaf people who need the services yet have to wait in line while operators are forced to voice nasty slurs to frightened teen girls all over the country, all on tax payers dollars...

It is sad to see so many people blaming illegal immigrants for problems with social security. Do you know what percentage of America's workforce these people make up? 15 percent.
I'm against ALL Social Security fraud, no matter who does it.

...Also, what about massive corporations like Walmart who refuse to provide decent benefits for their employees and actually send them to collect welfare instead. Walmart alone has been investigated for this and that company alone is a huge drain on Social Security.
No one is forced to work for Walmart. If workers don't like the pay and benefits (or lack of) then they don't have to work for Walmart.

The myth of the greedy welfare mother [always said to be Latina or black] is an effective way for conservatives to use racist, sexist propaganda to make up for the fact that they won't even fund services that they should.
I'm a conservative, and I'm against anyone misusing welfare. I don't care what their race or sex is. I don't want unmarried women with children from three different fathers depending on tax payers for support. I want those footloose and fancy free "fathers" supporting their own children. If they don't want to pay the bills they don't need to play the game.

Speaking of wasted tax dollars, perhaps we ought to nail the prankers who waste millions of dollars a day making prank calls over internet relay, this is something we need to complain more to the FCC about. Even if we just banned known prankers from using these sites that would leave millions of dollars in cash that could go to say, improve access to video relay for the people who relay was designed for. It would also make calls go through faster for deaf people who need the services yet have to wait in line while operators are forced to voice nasty slurs to frightened teen girls all over the country, all on tax payers dollars...
Yes, that really needs to be taken care of. Is there a practical way to do it? It seems the confidentiality rules kind of tie the hands of enforcement. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back