So I'm going to be a Dad...

Congrats, a girl huh, years of pain ahead now! ;)

wow, that is quite the news! congratulations and i know you will be a great dad! all the best of luck.

Wow! Many, many congratulations !!! We want pictures ! We demand pictures ! :D

I just learned how to sign "congratulations" - so I am now using it towards you!!!

Can't wait to see a photo. And ha ha - get sleep while you still can....

A Dad

Wowie Alex, that rocks ! You are gonna be a wonderful father, I wish you and your new family all the best of everything! I am really so excitied for you because I think you are a man of so many talents...and your new baby girl will melt your heart, i just know it. You have been blessed with a most precious gift. smile You are so very lucky to have a family to love and love you. There is nothing like the look a little girl gives her daddy, to fill you with pride...smile until she's 14 and pierced with new tat's..laughing and a boyfriend 6 yrs older (and you have the magic power of reading his mind..lol)
OMG...Teach her well, love her with all your heart, and know no one will take the place of her Dad! Many Blessings..Midnight♥♥♥:wave:

Wirelessly posted

Congratulations!

Congrats to both of you guys. Hope for the best in Parenthood for the two of you. :)

that's awesome Alex! Congrats! Make sure you get an AllDeaf onesie made for her:p lol

Alex, my congrats to ya and your partner.. I'm sure ya 2 will be great parents.. and patient or so.. lol but congrats, man!

Back