So I'm going to be a Dad...

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Damned faulty condoms. I'm already poor to begin with! WTF?

Just kidding!

Just when I thought it would never happen to me, I'm proud to say that I'm going to be a Dad to a baby girl soon! She is due next month on July 22nd and I'm stoked already. My partner in crime is awesome and this weekend I'm hosting a baby shower for her.

I thought I'd tell you guys. That is all…carry on.

:mrgreen: :cool2:

Congratualtions! You are in for the best thing to happen in your life!

Congratulations!!!!

Congrats. Is it a boy or a girl? Tells us! :hyper: When is it due?

Congrats!!! Just 2 days after my birthday. I wish you and your partner in crime all the best luck. This is a time you will treasure.

Damned faulty condoms. I'm already poor to begin with! WTF?

Just kidding!

Just when I thought it would never happen to me, I'm proud to say that I'm going to be a Dad to a baby girl soon! She is due next month on July 22nd and I'm stoked already. My partner in crime is awesome and this weekend I'm hosting a baby shower for her.

I thought I'd tell you guys. That is all…carry on.

:mrgreen: :cool2:

oh nvm, it's a gir! :giggle: We'd love to see pixs of your daughter!

Congrats!...Hope ur up for those every 2 hour feedings and diaper changes....I love babies!

:h5:This is wonderful news! :applause:

Good luck with fatherhood. :Ohno:

Try to stop smiling in a few weeks. No point in doing it now. :nana:

Well, it is not your fault that condoms are leaked or broken. It happened if you are not careful to see if there is any cut or slit on the condoms. But now I see that you are really happy to be a father to a baby girl coming soon next month.

Congratulation on your fatherhood. Just be there for your woman and your baby girl. Like the other Aders, I would love to see the picture of your daughter when she will be born soon. Take care and try to relax. Having a baby or child is going to be a bumpy road for you to take care of. So enjoy being with the baby. :thumb:

Congratulations! It'll be a lot of work, but don't forget to have fun with it, too :)

:cheers:

Wonderful news! Many congratulations Alex.

Yep, those little girls have a way of stealing Daddy's heart, don't they?;)

My daughter and granddaughter stole my heart ! And my mother was trilled to death when she finally got a great granddaughter !

Congratulations Alex!! You and your partner and going to have the best times of your lives being parents!! I hope you'll post some photos of your baby!!

Congratulations, Alex! The only downside is that from now on you will wake up the roosters. :giggle:

Back