So Darn Cute!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3iFhLdWjqc[/ame]

Cute!!!

Indeed that both cats are so cute when patty patty cake each other.... :giggle:

Yeah, I agree they are so cute playing patty cake each other. Actually, at first, I thought it was only one cat, playing against a mirror, but quickly determinded there are definitely 2 cats. :giggle:

Hahaha i did like to get that toy spider cute for cat lol and i notice dog was pick on the cat Cute!

My female cat loves to chase the laser pen light. The male hates it. He is also the heavier. She just flips runs and goes to town with it. She can go for easily 20-30 minutes before getting too tired.

My female cat loves to chase the laser pen light. The male hates it. He is also the heavier. She just flips runs and goes to town with it. She can go for easily 20-30 minutes before getting too tired.

I forgot, is she younger?

Still young. I have one that is 6, soon to be 7, and she still behaves like she's 6 months old. KristinaB, that's the one I was telling you about that was not spayed even when I was told she was. So when she went into heat she went absolutely crazy. Threw balls everywhere and chased everything. To this day she still does :)

Still young. I have one that is 6, soon to be 7, and she still behaves like she's 6 months old. KristinaB, that's the one I was telling you about that was not spayed even when I was told she was. So when she went into heat she went absolutely crazy. Threw balls everywhere and chased everything. To this day she still does :)

Tinker loves to play constantly. She is like a small kitten. She is the one who will chase her tail, then get into a battle with her hind legs and feet. It is funny to watch. Sammy only plays with the catnip mouses, will sometimes chase a jingle ball, but loves to chase after the lumps (you feet or hands) under the covers in bed. Today, the cats have been chasing each other all over the house. It's been like the Indy 500 for felines here. :giggle: Funny thin is, each morning, they fight over which gets to sit in the window to the back yard and watch the squirrels. Tinker, being smaller, will fit on the sill and will run back and forth across it. Sammy is heavier and can't fit on the sill, so he will sit on an end table that I have there. MIL will not let us get the window shelves for the cats. They also will sit on the back of the love seat at the front windows and watch the stray cats all in the yard.

You've officially wated 15 seconds of my life. Wonderful. Thank you.

You seem rather bitter. Here, try one of these:

29qjync.jpg

Back