Snitch

"brings ur friends closer and bring ur eneimes closer", too! -whoever wrote that quote, its true sometimes but not always... if it relates to a murderous.. :nono: dont do that..

Originally posted by Fly Free
yep yep Teekie -- i totally agree -- definately IS hard to trust anyone -- sad huh q

yup.. it's sad those days.. likewise i survived ;) cuz it's harder to find a good friend I can trust no thanks to my mom lol cuz she never trusted me to be with anyone she doesn't know go figures.. :roll: once I move out then everything'll change ;) cuz really mom can't trust every friend I go out with lol she thinks I do but :roll: blah.. long story lol stephy u know what I'm sayin ;)

Originally posted by prettybebe78
yup.. it's sad those days.. likewise i survived ;) cuz it's harder to find a good friend I can trust no thanks to my mom lol cuz she never trusted me to be with anyone she doesn't know go figures.. :roll: once I move out then everything'll change ;) cuz really mom can't trust every friend I go out with lol she thinks I do but :roll: blah.. long story lol stephy u know what I'm sayin ;)

yep yep i know what u are saying indeed! it is sad and yep yep u survived -- all of us have

i dnt know if i had survived through this, YET buti m not sure but i did gone through with confusion and i survived out of it... thank god..

Back