Snitch

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Ever had a good friend turn informer aka snitch before?

I got to say I've lost several really close pals in the past because they put their noses in my business, and went off and stabbed me in the back. It's hard to trust people nowadays. Ain't that a bitch? ;)

Yeh, It's really hard to trust people nowdays ~~> Alot people've lost my trust so ... Life's a bitch :D

You snitch, you rat, you stinky turncoat! Die, die, die!! j/k :laugh2:

:laugh2:

I've had friends who lost my trust. They've tried to apologize to me but i didn't buy it. Once they do that, they'll do it again.

I agree with Willy, it IS hard to trust people nowadays.

I fuckin' hate the snitch. It's very hard to trust people nowaday. It's fucked up but I could only trust few in my whole life.

It happened to me. You are not the only one.

My so called friend who always do this to me. Even my parents and my own friends who kept telling me that I d better off without around her. For try to ruin my reputation and lose someone who I love. Also to pass out my informations to OTHERS which it's not their business. When the informations passed to others and they were using them against me in the court. The informations were slandering.

I decided to avoid so called friend(s) because they cannot be trusted. I only trust my true friends who wouldn't do this to me like what several so called friend(s).

that's happen to me too.

in my past, my ex friend who's used,stole,stabb my back,lie,unfaithful and ruin in my life. she want go back with me be friends and be start all over again. i told her that no. cuz I heard that she did ruin other deaf ppl. watch out of her. she did ruin alot deaf ppl from many states. her name is Kathy Salathe. just warn all of you about her. ok she's not very good person!

oops, i forgot one more add about trust.. it's very very hard trust ppl but Don't ever think that want be trust a person.. it's very very important that have a fun to meet ppl until feel close then get trust. I have more careful.

Ahh, yes, that has happened to me. I hate when it does :o, totally ruins everyting- trust, friendship.

My dad was telling me.. Best to have a few friends than to have a lot of friends.

i have had several friends who snitched at me behind my back ...... once they screw me over .... i simply fuck them !!

Originally posted by Teekie
:laugh2:

I've had friends who lost my trust. They've tried to apologize to me but i didn't buy it. Once they do that, they'll do it again.

I agree with Willy, it IS hard to trust people nowadays.

yep yep Teekie -- i totally agree -- definately IS hard to trust anyone -- sad huh q

i did rathered to have a friends to stab in my face instead of my back.. if they re stabbing in my back, which means, they re scare to tell me the truth in my face, what the deal?

yeah man, i always tell people, if they got probs w me, tell it to my face, instead of backstabbing. i always make it clear when i dont appreciate a person, i make it clear instead of going around backstabbing someone. Recently someone backstabbed my back, saying i was a ugly ho, and yet he still im me and talk to me, wtf?!

EXACTLY! whats wrong with people's mind?? :eek: but wondered if they re needed to be in mental rehabiations(<~ sp)? or Mentally Hositpal? :|

I know some people that I should befriends with but I never let them to get inside the core of inner Stephen.

Back