Sign in if you're proud to be Deaf

count me in cuz I'm damn proud to be deaf cuz thank god I don't have to listen to people talkin crap behind my back ;)

Originally posted by funnybebe78
count me in cuz I'm damn proud to be deaf cuz thank god I don't have to listen to people talkin crap behind my back ;)

:thumb:

I'm proud to be deaf too!

However, according to the students here at NTID... I do not meet their so-called rules of "Deaf Pride". Why? Because I sign PSE. I have hearing and deaf friends. I participate in events hosted by or involving hearing people. I don't care about ADA much.

Of course, I am proud to be deaf.

One time, I told my friend I am proud to be deaf and he was like "That is like if you were blind, you would say I am proud to be blind". I got his point but still I am proud of who I am. :dunno:

:thumbd: bec since i bought 3 speakers, 2000 watts amp and 10 disc cd hook up. i HAVE to wear aid hearings to hear those shit and sometime in the car shows, my friend have to inform me if i win or not. i feel like i have to depend on my friends to inform me

I'm OUT !!!!!

I'm Just kidding ya ..... Just the wording: I Think it makes
more sense to say "I love being deaf" more than
"I'm proud to be deaf"....

I am not so proud... wait.. i am proud... no no... I am not.... nah, I am damn proud... no... I dunno...

If am going to have to obstain from voting on this because I am hearing, BUT, if I was deaf, count me in baby.:thumb:

i was born deaf and i'm PROUND OF IT! :fu:

DEAF IMPAIRED PEEPS SUCKS! :mad2: lol

Back