sick motorcycle accidents **graphic trigger alert**

That OP pci has been on pumpkindrivr.com (a truck driving site) at least twice, that I can think of, in the past few years.

-charles

I remember seeing these pictures years ago.

Still stupid though. You'd have to be going really fast in order to hit a truck and get stuck like that (while the truck is moving). :roll:

if you want to know more motorcycle accidents, I can show you. I have done extensive research before I bought motorcycle. I lol'ed at the total "sick" cuz this accident is nothing comparable to what I found.

I know one such site that has very gory pictures of motorcycles but I'll not link to it. When I saw those pictures, I tried not to think of my little sister and my brother in law as both are motorcycle fans.

I remember seeing these pictures years ago.

Still stupid though. You'd have to be going really fast in order to hit a truck and get stuck like that (while the truck is moving). :roll:

Me too. I've seen these pics several times.

So sad. Definitely doesn't look like kind of wreck the guy would have stood a chance in.

One of my criminal justice instructors (who was a police officer for 24 years) told us in class, numerous times, about a motorcycle crash that happened when he worked with our local police department. He and his partner had stopped to chat about something, and they heard a motorcycle speeding down the road going through like, 6 gears before it crashed. The motorcyclist had wrecked near a funeral home. My instructor said when they got to the scene, they saw the motorcyclist had been decapitated and his head was found across the street under some bushes next to the church that's nearby.

Back