sick motorcycle accidents **graphic trigger alert**

Not gonna look. Maybe a description first?

I checked. Don't worry - nothing gory or bloody. No dead people in the pix. It's a pix showing to audience what it would look like. It's a bike and car meshing together.

Read the article, it said three were killed. They had to clean out the blood before set on display, this is real, not fake one.

I checked. Don't worry - nothing gory or bloody. No dead people in the pix. It's a pix showing to audience what it would look like. It's a bike and car meshing together.

Read the article, it said three were killed. They had to clean out the blood before set on display, this is real, not fake one.

that's what I mean. there are no dead people in the pix you showed us. I know it's not fake.

when I was little, there was a big tragedy in my hometown about 15 years ago or so. It's a close-knit town where pretty much everybody knows everybody (but I don't know this family). This guy got a new bike - Harley touring bike.

Apparently - he was a beginner and he and his wife rode together thru this S-curve next to my high school. Apparently, like most newbies when it comes to S-curve... he went a little too fast and he plowed thru. they flew off as they hit the curb. His wife got sliced in half by Stop sign and the husband was killed upon impact as well. I feel sorry for their kids but I don't know them.

My family and I passed by that area on the way to restaurant and there were 3 tarps on the ground :(

Nobody "deserves" death, not even him but it's a fact that he drove rather recklessly that cost his life when he pushed the envelope too much. He deserves a Darwin award but certainly not death. Just because one acted stupidly does not deserve death....maybe a couple of broken legs.

Oh, now I feel like a big meanie... :roll:

You know what I meant.

BTW, you support the death penalty, right?

Oh, now I feel like a big meanie... :roll:

You know what I meant.

no I don't. You're a shameless one. cannot believe you said he got what he deserved... *SMH*

yanking your chain as usual

Gee! this is not good, beginner decided to go for touring? That is extreme because it is NOT easy to balance it when it comes to curves. That is because of its weight usually around 1k pounds. Best go for crusier with 400 to 600cc. These beginner bike weights about 250 to 400 pounds which makes it easier to go on curve.

when I was little, there was a big tragedy in my hometown about 15 years ago or so. It's a close-knit town where pretty much everybody knows everybody (but I don't know this family). This guy got a new bike - Harley touring bike.

Apparently - he was a beginner and he and his wife rode together thru this S-curve next to my high school. Apparently, like most newbies when it comes to S-curve... he went a little too fast and he plowed thru. they flew off as they hit the curb. His wife got sliced in half by Stop sign and the husband was killed upon impact as well. I feel sorry for their kids but I don't know them.

My family and I passed by that area on the way to restaurant and there were 3 tarps on the ground :(

Gee! this is not good, beginner decided to go for touring? That is extreme because it is NOT easy to balance it when it comes to curves. That is because of its weight usually around 1k pounds. Best go for crusier with 400 to 600cc. These beginner bike weights about 250 to 400 pounds which makes it easier to go on curve.

yea man... but this was a long long time ago. Motorcycle Safety Awareness is better now than before. More and more people are taking MSF courses. More people are safety-conscious. and there are many more courses offered for nearly all kinds of bikes.

My friend in Canada is very smart. She's an avid motorcyclist like me and she has taken training in racing and dirt biking. That's why she's still in one piece.

Black Harley Davidson. :lol:
[yt]nYLaejLr6wM[/yt]

This is really cool Harley Davidson.
[yt]n9h0W5bVYec[/yt]

no I don't. You're a shameless one. cannot believe you said he got what he deserved... *SMH*

yanking your chain as usual

lol, missed the fine print...

But, in my best Justin Timberlake voice...

CRRRRRYYYY MEEEE AAA RRRIIIVVVEEERRRR

Cry me a river.

There's a lot more people out there that are suffering that deserve my sympathies than some guy acting like a moron on his motorcycle.

Certainly not those awaiting their executions under the death penalty.

wow Highlander.. what a douchebag they are... SMH!

Back