sick motorcycle accidents **graphic trigger alert**

Ive seen a motorcycle accident in front of me several times. One time i actually seen a motorcycle taking out a ped on sidewalk too.
This all was in omaha, fuckin nitwits dont know how to drive.

lemme watch video

Seen this before... the motorcyclist was killed on impact. This happened sometime 5 years ago.

That is why I never like these crotch rocketers, they need to grow up and realize that speed kills, especially on these kinds of bikes.

I stay with touring, and crusier bikes!

Freaky! I rode bikes for a living when I was a teenager, I was a motorcycle courier. Thankfully I never had an accident. Now I'm older I've lost my nerve!
I'm afraid to go out on a bike now:Ohno: ...:lol:

if you want to know more motorcycle accidents, I can show you. I have done extensive research before I bought motorcycle. I lol'ed at the total "sick" cuz this accident is nothing comparable to what I found.

But motorcycles are inherently more dangerous than cars. While five percent of all highway fatalities involve a motorcycle, only two percent of all registered vehicles are motorcycles. In a crash, motorcycles offer no protection. There is nothing between the driver and the crash. No door. No hood. No trunk. No engine. Certainly no airbag. About twenty percent of all reported automobile accidents involve injury or death; that figure is eighty percent for motorcycle crashes. When calculated per mile traveled, the risk of dying in a motorcycle crash is sixteen times that of dying in a car crash. Every year, more than 2,200 drivers die in such crashes.
Motorcycle Safety

I've owned a motorcycle years ago for traveling. A car offer a much better protection. I've seen photos that was even sicker than the one I just posted. That one was mild (which look like a dummy attached to the rear end of a truck trailer as some sick joke) when compared to the ones where you have a body all shredded up with half of a head missing next to a helmet.

Motorcycle Safety

I've owned a motorcycle years ago for traveling. A car offer a much better protection. I've seen photos that was even sicker than the one I just posted. That one was mild (which look like a dummy attached to the rear end of a truck trailer as some sick joke) when compared to the ones where you have a body all shredded up with half of a head missing next to a helmet.

no idea why did you post about motorcycle safety. we all know the risk. it's up to ride it or not.

btw - what motorcycle did you ride????

Had seen in few years ago, I remember about that.

A GS650 GL Suzuki, 1982.

35854c4.jpg

**if you can't read it - It says "You sir are fucking awesome"

Um, I dunno, call me heartless, but I think the guy got what he deserved. If you're going to test the laws of nature and taunt death, be ready to deal with the consequences. I feel bad for his family and friends and the truck driver, but not really for him.

If he had hit a smaller car, the potential for killing the passengers in there would be very real, and that would have been a lot more tragic and caused a lot more anger.

Um, I dunno, call me heartless, but I think the guy got what he deserved. If you're going to test the laws of nature and taunt death, be ready to deal with the consequences. I feel bad for his family and friends and the truck driver, but not really for him.

If he had hit a smaller car, the potential for killing the passengers in there would be very real, and that would have been a lot more tragic and caused a lot more anger.

Nobody "deserves" death, not even him but it's a fact that he drove rather recklessly that cost his life when he pushed the envelope too much. He deserves a Darwin award but certainly not death. Just because one acted stupidly does not deserve death....maybe a couple of broken legs.

If you wish, I can post seriously diguesting guesome crotch rocket accident.

I can bet you all will drop your jaw to the floor.

Back