Sex before marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh2::laugh2: oh my garsh!! Wait, is this inappropriate laughter? Cuz that tickled my funny bone.

Probably perfectly appropriate. I always thought it was pretty weird.

Probably perfectly appropriate. I always thought it was pretty weird.

Maybe :D I was my parents first kid and when she was pregnant with me she would literally pray at night "if it's a girl please don't let her have Bubba's (my dad) nose". Hahaha I don't think it's THAT bad. But nobody went under the knife

Maybe :D I was my parents first kid and when she was pregnant with me she would literally pray at night "if it's a girl please don't let her have Bubba's (my dad) nose". Hahaha I don't think it's THAT bad. But nobody went under the knife
On my dad's side of the family, everyone got the "Roman" nose (large but straight with flaring nostrils) of our Azorean ancestor, and they were all proud of it--no knife work involved for anyone. :lol:

At our family reunions it's easy to tell who was born into the family and who married into it.

Today's society is much different than previous generation. We are sinners, period. :shock:

I think Marriage is outdated theory in at this time of era. Reason is because of law itself. So many divorces in past 100 years. People fights over house, children, nothing you can do with your partner cheating and all that is because law allows you to do that. However, I know there is some true love marriage and such but still. I think vows(fake marriage) is good enough along with pre-nup.(for myself) It may not be my position to say this because I never actually got married myself but its what I have been seeing and learn from that.

Sex Before Marriage? Should Always be done, especially if sex is something you enjoy, like I do. If you don't, you might end up with someone who is completely incompatible on this important aspect of a solid couple. For me it is as fundamental as talking before marriage. If your communication needs are not close enough, one will end up frustrated, same goes on with sex.

I met my wife 23 years ago and because we had sex before marriage, it only made it better for the rest of our respective lives because we knew we were compatible in that aspect of the couple.

I really hope that my children will try having sex before getting married. IN fact, I just hope they go live at least a year with their boyfriend/girlfriend before getting married and having children. Once under the same roof, getting up together very morning, eating together, sharing responsibilities, communicating, having sex... these things should be tested before marriage.

There are so many different people and beliefs and all of that. It seems to me the goal is to find compatibility in most ways as for the marriage to be a lasting and fulfilling accomplishment.
Love without compatibility with the burden of the marriage commitment is a living Hell. It takes people to places they thought they would never ever go. Love is not enough. That is when there is love. Great sex is great but without a lot other compatibilities it is not enough. It can make you blind to realities that are vital. Of course if it is good enough to blind you for a lifetime well bring it on who needs reality?

I am finding it hard to find any real virgins before they get married for anyone over 19 years old. I would be more concerned why they havent had sex past age 25-30. Usually its a warning sign of some sort, it doesnt matter if it good or bad sign. I really dont think sex before marriage is a problem anymore as long they were taught safe sex and prevent unwanted pregnancies .

There's nothing wrong with people being virgin over 25-30 years old. I have a good number of friends including several relatives that are still virgin over 35years old. It doesn't mean there is a bad sign. They are just being picky, not sex-crazed, or very faithful to the Lord. Sexual Relationship and marriage is not for everyone though. My best friend finally lost his virginity at age of 43. So what.

radioman,
Add other thing about my friend from my school. She is strong Christian and stayed virgin until she got married at age of 27.

sex before marriage is awesome. everyone should do it

I think sex before marriage when you an adult helps a couple determine if they have Sexual Chemistry. We all have different needs. I would prefer to know whether my possible partner would leave me wanting to see him at night or not. After all not everyone is great in bed.

Hmmmmm...

Sex before marriage....ok....then....the young lady or woman asks him "Ok, you don't want to wait until marriage, how would I know if you are gonna staying with me forever until upon death?" He said "oh don't worry, I promise I will swear to love you and stay with you forever." She believed his words. Shortly after sex, he dumps her. She is like, "you're gonna die soon."

You can easily have sexual intimacy without penetrative sex. That is penis in vagina (PIV), penis in anus (PIA), et cetera. You can use fingers, so digital in vagina or anus (DIV or DIA), or you can use your mouth (cunnilingus or fellatio). It all depends on what you consider to be keeping you virginal. I dislike that we are almost required to define ourselves as virginal and to what degree in our society. It should be between yourself and your body, not between you and your parents or your religion, and your self worth should have NOTHING to do with having sex or getting someone's spit on your privates. I do think, however, that the self esteem boost you get from great sex can't be beat!

Hmmmmm...

Sex before marriage....ok....then....the young lady or woman asks him "Ok, you don't want to wait until marriage, how would I know if you are gonna staying with me forever until upon death?" He said "oh don't worry, I promise I will swear to love you and stay with you forever." She believed his words. Shortly after sex, he dumps her. She is like, "you're gonna die soon."

thats some funny shit here.......

Yes, there have been those sins (and more) down thru the centuries; it's nothing new. That's the nature of mankind.

God's standards haven't changed. We just hear about stuff more openly now.

Some religions said divorce is sin, Some said divorce is okay, Some said religions there is only ONE God, Some religion said there is goddess. There is over 21 difffrent religions on the 21 major world and they almost don't match story. What's up with that?

There is science and it's 100% fact proven and 100% match and agreed around each from major world unlike religions. No wonder religions never like science as evolution. That's mean bible is just make up to control people to be good manners.

Leonardo Da Vinc don't believe in religion due he don't go church so much. Lot people thought Leonardo Da Vinci's inventor was SIN. That's why there is no inventor become exist didn't come out for many many years later.

Amish don't believe in technology because sin.

Don't get wrong idea. I respect people's choose. You know what's odd. I noticed too many people who religions and they made negative to people about homeless, overweight,racist, gay marriage, won't help people, etc. No wonder most forums don't allows subject about religions or never stop argue. Public school don't allows bring the bible because of science and drama. Jail allows use bible because try to change from bad people to be good people.

SO there is no perfect. It's a just human.

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with people being virgin over 25-30 years old. I have a good number of friends including several relatives that are still virgin over 35years old. It doesn't mean there is a bad sign. They are just being picky, not sex-crazed, or very faithful to the Lord. Sexual Relationship and marriage is not for everyone though. My best friend finally lost his virginity at age of 43. So what.

Sex Affects Intelligence and good for your health.

How Sex Affects Intelligence, and Vice Versa | Financial Markets

10 Surprising Health Benefits of Sex

I mentioned it once, that's "keeping" mentioning it???! Yeah, you wouldn't last long.

And you DID mention proper confirmation......that would be a marriage contract no?
Last line reference only: Ugh. Legally yes. Not legally no. It depends on where you are in life and who you are.

I have friends who are gays and lesbians (Callllvinnnn... this is on topic :) ) and they consider themselves to be married without that piece of paper because they love each other and are committed to their relationship. Who am I to argue. It doesn't fit the legal definition but it fits theirs. Some are now married married state dependent but that's fairly recent.

My partner and I just say we're in a committed relationship. We have papers showing various unions (from old marches for gay rights and our commitment ceremony).

You can easily have sexual intimacy without penetrative sex. That is penis in vagina (PIV), penis in anus (PIA), et cetera. You can use fingers, so digital in vagina or anus (DIV or DIA), or you can use your mouth (cunnilingus or fellatio). It all depends on what you consider to be keeping you virginal. I dislike that we are almost required to define ourselves as virginal and to what degree in our society. It should be between yourself and your body, not between you and your parents or your religion, and your self worth should have NOTHING to do with having sex or getting someone's spit on your privates. I do think, however, that the self esteem boost you get from great sex can't be beat!
Huh? I wasn't born yesterday but call much of what you wrote some form of penetrative sex or a form of sex. "No, I didn't have sex. It was just oral." And down he tumbled and that was a bad misquote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back