Several students injured in school rampage

:shock:

Wow... what is this world coming to?

First, I am really glad your sons were not there and are ok. It's a terrible thing, and just keeps happening.
I really think it was lucky this boy did not manage to get a gun or he could have hurt many more kids.

:ty: everyone for wonderful support. Yes, I really am glad that my son is okay.

Yes, it´s him... My son and his friends were appalled because he was a good and quiet person. They never thought it´s really him. He did not talk anyone very much but keep himself. He depend on his study. We found out about him next day that he has personality disorder and went to therapy time to time.

Danny said that he bet that they would send him to physical ward, not jail and will get free after 2 years... :roll: I told him wait and see what the court say.

We learn few days ago that both girls are out of danger! Axt was also hitted on her head as well. Thank to Head surgeron save her life... We are relieved that they are survived. It´s nightmare for them...

A guy, police shoot 5 times in his legs survived. He refused to speak why he do that.

We paid our respect to school on that day.

We visited school again yesterday and took some pictures.

The pictures comes in next my post.

it seem like the quiet ones are always the ones who blow up (gone insane)... I guess talking does help keep people sane. But the internet is keeping people more isolated than ever. everyone stays home on the computer alot.

Liebling - one of your picture with traffic sign saying ANSBACH. Why did it have red diagonal line on it? What does it mean?

Liebling - one of your picture with traffic sign saying ANSBACH. Why did it have red diagonal line on it? What does it mean?

That you're leaving Ansbach

ETA: and driving straight on for the next 23km will lead you to Feuchtwangen (weird name btw :giggle:)
Such sad pictures Liebling...

ETA: and driving straight on for the next 23km will lead you to Feuchtwangen (weird name btw :giggle:)

Yeah, the "ch" is "ck," "w" makes a "v" sound, and if I'm correct, the "g" is the "t" sound (or is it at the end of the word?). Am I correct? My only language that I know and use is English. I know some of the pronunciations off the top of my head and my knowledge of German language got rusty over the years (I was using 3D GameStudio at the time when I discovered German, but I stopped using it years ago).

Some words are not that weird to me.

...A guy, police shoot 5 times in his legs survived. He refused to speak why he do that....
Some updates:

"Police shot the assailant three times in the upper body, officials said Monday - correcting a previous statement that he was shot five times."

"A German teenager who wounded nine students and a teacher in a terrifying axe and arson attack on his school was motivated by a "hatred for humanity" and had been planning the rampage since April, officials said."

canadaeast.com - German teen who stormed school awakens from coma: Prosecutors cite his "hatred for humanity" | Brigitte Caspary, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Breaking News, New Brunswick, Canada

I am so sorry about the incident happening near your community. The world is full of crazy people and as Lighthouse said that there seem to be only quiet ones who goes out of control with their strange behaviors trying to hurt or destory "humanity". They are sick. :( I am also glad that your sons are okay too. :hug:

Computer documents reveal motive behind German school attack

New information has revealed details about last week's attack by a student in a German high school. A police search of the assailant's computer revealed several letters outlining plans for the crime.

According to Senior Public Prosecutor Gudrun Lehnberger, Georg R. had planned to kill as many students and teachers as possible and burn down the school building. Last week, the 18-year-old entered his high school armed with firebombs, knives, and an axe. Ten people were injured in his assault and the attacker was seriously wounded after being shot by police.

The new information was found in a series of letters that totalled 80 pages found on the attacker's computer. They were addressed to a possibly fictional woman. Details of the plan matched the events that actually took place, leading police to conclude that the letters were in fact written by the suspect. the also shed some light on the reasons for the rampage.

Bildunterschrift: Großansicht des Bildes mit der Bildunterschrift: Prosecutor Gudrun Lehnberger detailed the suspect's writings"He described his motivation as being his hatred of humanity, in general, and the institution of school, in particular," prosecutor Lehnberger told a news conference.

She added that his hatred of school was particularly evident, based on a t-shirt he had specially ordered and wore on the day of the attack. The shirt read, in English, 'Made in School,' implying that the assailant was "a product of school," said Lehnberger.

Attack planned for months

Information conrtained in the letters indicates the student had been planning his attack since April.

A recurring topic in the suspect's writings was an incident from the sixth grade, when he was apparently beaten on a school bus and no one came to his aid. He mentioned several times that his parents were not to blame for what he had been planning and the prosecutor revealed that the attacker had expected to be killed by police at the school.

Police shot the teenager in the leg after he refused to lower a knife and threatened officers inside the school during the attack. the suspect was flown by helicopter to a hospital and placed in a medically-induced coma.

No arrest warrant has been issued, at this point, because the student's condition is still too critical. However, he has been assigned a public defender and the prosecutor's office plans to file charges on 10 counts of attempted murder.

Computer documents reveal motive behind German school attack | Germany | Deutsche Welle | 21.09.2009

Accord TV news, a guy spoke but not very much. He said that he hate girl for dont´want him.

Police give him few days time. We will know more why he do that

:ty: for answer Jiro´s question.

Yes, that´s right, I left Ansbach for on my way to home. It´s straight 23 km Feuchtwangen. It´s only 5 km away from Ansbach to my home.

it seem like the quiet ones are always the ones who blow up (gone insane)... I guess talking does help keep people sane. But the internet is keeping people more isolated than ever. everyone stays home on the computer alot.

Unfortunlately yes... :(

I am so sorry about the incident happening near your community. The world is full of crazy people and as Lighthouse said that there seem to be only quiet ones who goes out of control with their strange behaviors trying to hurt or destory "humanity". They are sick. :( I am also glad that your sons are okay too. :hug:

:ty: for support. Yes, I am really glad that my sons are okay. :hug:

I wonder why some police say he was shot in the leg, and some say the upper body?

It doesn't seem like a shot to the leg would be "critical" and require a coma unless the bullet hit the femoral artery. :dunno:

I guess they are still investigating.

Why don't they give his last name? He's not a minor.

:ty: for answer Jiro´s question.

Yes, that´s right, I left Ansbach for on my way to home. It´s straight 23 km Feuchtwangen. It´s only 5 km away from Ansbach to my home.

a very interesting traffic sign! In America - it will simply says "You are leaving Ansbach" along with some friendly messages like "Please come back again!"

I'm trying to figure out how to say Feuchtwangen :dizzy:

Some updates:

"Police shot the assailant three times in the upper body, officials said Monday - correcting a previous statement that he was shot five times."

"A German teenager who wounded nine students and a teacher in a terrifying axe and arson attack on his school was motivated by a "hatred for humanity" and had been planning the rampage since April, officials said."

canadaeast.com - German teen who stormed school awakens from coma: Prosecutors cite his "hatred for humanity" | Brigitte Caspary, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Breaking News, New Brunswick, Canada

I wonder why some police say he was shot in the leg, and some say the upper body?

It doesn't seem like a shot to the leg would be "critical" and require a coma unless the bullet hit the femoral artery. :dunno:

I guess they are still investigating.

Why don't they give his last name? He's not a minor.

I´ve check with my co-workers and my boys on this and watch on TV few hours ago.

The link, you posted over "The new details came as the 18-year-old, who had been shot three times by police" is not correct. 5 times still is correct what I posted first article.

Police spoke to the public at Hall meeting and TV that it´s 5 times. 2 shot go to his arm, that hold weapon, tempt to threat police, 3 shot between leg and stomach.

His name is George R.

a very interesting traffic sign! In America - it will simply says "You are leaving Ansbach" along with some friendly messages like "Please come back again!"

Here in Germany with a few different languages of "Welcome" and "Goodbye" when you arrive and leave city.

The sign telling us that we leave Ansbach for straight to Feuchtwangen.

I'm trying to figure out how to say Feuchtwangen :dizzy:
:lol:

I´ve check with my co-workers and my boys on this and watch on TV few hours ago.

The link, you posted over "The new details came as the 18-year-old, who had been shot three times by police" is not correct. 5 times still is correct what I posted first article.

Police spoke to the public at Hall meeting and TV that it´s 5 times. 2 shot go to his arm, that hold weapon, tempt to threat police, 3 shot between leg and stomach.

His name is George R.
Thanks for the update. :ty:

Maybe there was confusion until after the doctors finished their work on the guy.

Those three shots between the leg and stomach sound serious.

How come they don't give the attacker's last name?

I forget to update one more yesterday.

Ax Attacker´s sister was in the same class room where he throw the firebomb and then hit girl´s head with ax. It must be horrible for her to know that her own brother do that.

Thanks for the update. :ty:

Maybe there was confusion until after the doctors finished their work on the guy.

Those three shots between the leg and stomach sound serious.

How come they don't give the attacker's last name?

Welcome :)

Police repeated the same word since 17th September. It could be that some medias misunderstood police and authorities. :dunno:

Yes but it´s better than shot to affect heart and lung.

Accord German privacy law, the last name of the people who commit the crime, is not allow to released to the public without get the permission from their parents and relatives. It´s up to parents either their last name go to public or not. It look like that guy´s parents do not permit it.

Ax Attacker´s sister was in the same class room where he throw the firebomb and then hit girl´s head with ax. It must be horrible for her to know that her own brother do that.
I just bet. I am wondering how this will affect the whole family.

Last edited:
I can understand that with the concept of German shame that a Dutch explained to me once... like how people related to Hitler didn't want to be associated with him at all, but because they had the same last name...

So it's more protecting the family, not the person.

Wow, that is horrible!

Yes but it´s better than shot to affect heart and lung.
I don't know; there are a lot of vital organs in the abdominal area.

Accord German privacy law, the last name of the people who commit the crime, is not allow to released to the public without get the permission from their parents and relatives. It´s up to parents either their last name go to public or not. It look like that guy´s parents do not permit it.
Even adults 18 years old?

In America, only the names of minors and rape victims are withheld, even the first names so people can't guess who they are. Even then, sometimes the names of minors are released if they are accused of a serious crime of violence.

Back