Searching for religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one actually experiences hell until after they die, so there are no dead relatives or friends who can report their experiences to us. Even "near death" is not the same as actually dead. So the experiences of people near death are not proof of anything.

I agree, I don't believe in near death experiences that could tell us the predict of future of where our bodies will go.

Liebling:-))) said:
...Sorry, I don't beleive in hell. I guess the some religion beleivers scared the people about hell and make them to follow their belief.

We aren't trying to scare or influence anyone, nor forcing anyone to follow our Religious. We are just stating what the scriptures have mention in the bible. :)

I'm curious; how would the authorities know if someone sprinkled the ashes in the woods, or in a garden, or on the ocean, etc.?

Here in Germany, No - only bury the urn in the graveyard, in cemetry house or sea at right place (no sprinkle but just put urne in the sea).

There in England, Yes. It does not against authorites... My sister´s ashes was sprinkled on her favorite park place where she alway sat near big tree and leftover ashes still in urn and put urn at my niece (my sister´s daughter)´s living room. It does the same with my Dad who put his 2nd wife´s ashes in the urne on the self of his living room. They can sprinkle the ashes to anywhere including football field, sea, garden, etc.

What about America?

Here in Germany, No - only bury the urn in the graveyard, in cemetry house or sea at right place (no sprinkle but just put urne in the sea).

There in England, Yes. It does not against authorites... My sister´s ashes was sprinkled on her favorite park place where she alway sat near big tree and leftover ashes still in urn and put urn at my niece (my sister´s daughter)´s living room. It does the same with my Dad who put his 2nd wife´s ashes in the urne on the self of his living room. They can sprinkle the ashes to anywhere including football field, sea, garden, etc.

What about America?

In the Land of the Free....you can spread anyone's ashes where you want as long as it does not infringe on others.

My question is, if someone did sprinkle their loved one's ashes in Germany, how would the authorities know about it, or enforce it? If someone privately sprinkled ashes at night in the woods, for example, how would the ash police know?

What about America?
Americans scatter ashes at the ocean, in gardens, in parks, in the desert, just about any place. As long as people aren't trespassing on someone's private property or bothering someone, they usually can do it any place.

What Are the Regulations For Scattering Ashes?

Possible Scattering Of Human Remains On Disney Rides Reported - Orlando News Story - WKMG Orlando

I think it would be cool to have my ashes poured out from a high place (e.g., empire state building, mountain) in a gust of wind. :)

My question is, if someone did sprinkle their loved one's ashes in Germany, how would the authorities know about it, or enforce it? If someone privately sprinkled ashes at night in the woods, for example, how would the ash police know?

No, it´s not possible because they carry urn after done with ashes in urn to cemetary house and inform us that urn is at them.. We can come to look at urn and decide what we do with urn? Bury urn or leave urn in cemetary house?

Americans scatter ashes at the ocean, in gardens, in parks, in the desert, just about any place. As long as people aren't trespassing on someone's private property or bothering someone, they usually can do it any place.

What Are the Regulations For Scattering Ashes?

Possible Scattering Of Human Remains On Disney Rides Reported - Orlando News Story - WKMG Orlando

Yes, it´s same with in England - there´re no law about sprinkle ashes to anywhere in England.

Then you do not believe in lava. :roll::rofl:

wow, your post shows itself is an immaturity arrogant.

It seems illogical to me how could a loving God send people to hell? It couldn´t be that God could be loving and wrathful at the same time. :roll:

Last edited:
wow, your post shows itself is an immaturity arrogant.

It seems illogical to me how could a loving God send people to hell? It couldn´t be that God could be loving and wrathful at the same time. :roll:

!
No! God loves us so much and he is being hurt that we dont obey him!!! It is us sin against him that force him to punish us to be rot in hell eternity!!! He doesn't want to see us to be torture but what he have no choice since we sinners dont want to believe in him!! :devil: wants us badly more than God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back