Searching for religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I became a Christian when I was eight and never leave my Christianity... FOREVER. :)

This belief is just right for me. :D

So, if you are feeling you dont want to be Christian, try to visit some religions that you may interest and fit in your own thoughts. Don't worry what they are thinking of you, alright? I suggest you to listen their opinions on their own belief, maybe you can pick it one. :)

Last edited:
I don't believe in Hell.
You don't believe in Jesus' Words. Jesus Christ warned if anyone don't believe in the Scriptures, then you reject Him because the God-speaking (the Scriptures) talked about Jesus Christ. The reason is because Jesus warned about the hell.

I see, God has clearly expressed the authority of His Word when He pronounced blessings upon all those who obey His Word and curses upon those who disobey it. Also Jesus often quoted the Old Testament as God’s authoritative Word, when He was on earth spreading the Word of God. ;)
Amen! :)

DJ20Tiesto20-20In20Search20Of20Sunr.jpg

You don't believe in Jesus' Words. Jesus Christ warned if anyone don't believe in the Scriptures, then you reject Him because the God-speaking (the Scriptures) talked about Jesus Christ. The reason is because Jesus warned about the hell.
don't make trolling in InnocentOdion's thread!

yeppie, I correct you that some buddism are common other religions but their different part of views and beliefs. ;)

Yupp :)

Ha.. Like I said somewhere in forums, Oh I found my quote:

from AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Why do people become atheists? as you see that I haven't any religion. But I really fascinate many different religions that are so beautiful, isnt it? Puyopiyo!

Aha I got your beliefs :) I am glad that you are proud of your belief and doesn't let any religion bent it down :D Yupp many of religions are beautiful! :P

He is entitled to his opinion.
No, its not entitled his opinion. I can see his behavor is inproperly toward this person. Once Creator mentioned it in his/her post " I am not chirstian anymore" and "disagree with chirstian part's view and hell stuffs". why someone agressive this person about ridclious things. you expect Askjo change this person's mind, turn back to God and make person christian again? I says very impossbile for him win people's hearts!

I believe this person make the trolling in this thread. just respect creator's thread and dont make trolling in this thread. if he dislike her or his quote, then he can create his own thread, thats simply.

anyway back to Creator's topic we can stick. Thank you, ;)

:blah: :blah:

XBGMER-- You've done your share of inappropriate behavior on other threads including mine, before preaching someone else about their behavior-- You need to work on yours first. :ty:

There is nothing wrong with Christianity Religion beliefs, If one doesn't like the Christianity beliefs then they do not have to become a Christian Fellowship, But, don't be holding bitter thoughts or holding grudge over Christians. You're only opening yourself to risk. Forgive that's what Jesus would say. ;)

Just my two cents. ;)
I don't have a problem with Christianity, but it's just not for me, I'm too...different, you know? I can't be a Christian and be happy within it because I hold different views.

I'm not scared or alarmed about something I believe is only metaphor. :)

I'm not scared or alarmed about something I believe is only metaphor. :)

Well, are you going to accept that when you die, you will be just dissolving in matters and everything is void. No heaven, no angel, no paradise. You are so readily to accept that? Most of people can't accept that and they need some kind of reassure that they will end up in wonderful place instead of void, empty, darkness like when you go to sleep except that you will never wake up from it.

Well, are you going to accept that when you die, you will be just dissolving in matters and everything is void. No heaven, no angel, no paradise. You are so readily to accept that? Most of people can't accept that and they need some kind of reassure that they will end up in wonderful place instead of void, empty, darkness like when you go to sleep except that you will never wake up from it.
I said I don't believe in Hell, not that I don't believe in Heaven. :) There are several different words for 'Hell' in the NT, usually Gehenna, which was a rubbish dump.

I don't have a problem with Christianity, but it's just not for me, I'm too...different, you know? I can't be a Christian and be happy within it because I hold different views.

I wasn't speaking of you. I understand and respect your wishes. ;)

I said I don't believe in Hell, not that I don't believe in Heaven. :) There are several different words for 'Hell' in the NT, usually Gehenna, which was a rubbish dump.

Where do you think you will go after worms eat all what s left of you? Methink we will be in a big surprise when we die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back