Science subform?

Royale

Reaction score
Hello folks,

I would like to suggest that Science is to be added as subforum under Technology forum so we can discuss all issues like astronomy, space, new technologies, and etc.

Hello folks,

I would like to suggest that Science is to be added as subforum under Technology forum so we can discuss all issues like astronomy, space, new technologies, and etc.

That's a great idea. Science was one of my best subjects in high school. :) I'm more interested in human sciences myself, such as neurology and genetics. I'm a weirdo. :laugh2:

That's a great idea. Science was one of my best subjects in high school. :) I'm more interested in human sciences myself, such as neurology and genetics. I'm a weirdo. :laugh2:

It is perfect so that is why we need a science subform here. :) I can talk anything about science and cutting-edge technology and astronomy are the ones that I like to discuss about. :)

That is a great idea. Science is one of my favorite subject. :)

That sounds good it will give us something new

New technologies in medicine is an interest of mine. I would be happy to see a science sub forum.

I wonder if it is possible to have science subforum on a one-month trial so we can see if it attracts interests from ADers.

Yeah!!! Good idea to add there. I know nowadays people do like talking about Science view.

Thanks for the suggestion.

In order to create a new sub-forum, I would need to know how many threads/topics were created already related to science. The more threads/topics, the better. The last thing I want to do is add a "dead" sub-forum.

Anyone care to make a list?

That'd be great. I have been dying to talk about stuff related to science. Anybody up to gathering all the threads on science here?

That'd be great. I have been dying to talk about stuff related to science. Anybody up to gathering all the threads on science here?

Liza,

I have gathered up 29 threads so far on science related topics. :)

I'm sure there would be more threads than what I have found.

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestion.

In order to create a new sub-forum, I would need to know how many threads/topics were created already related to science. The more threads/topics, the better. The last thing I want to do is add a "dead" sub-forum.

Anyone care to make a list?

General Science

Astronomy

Enivornment

Cutting Edge Technology

Medical Technology

School science of some sort - where you can discuss about school related science and experiements, but apologize if it has already been mentioned

:thumb: Make it please. It will surely increase the frequency of my posting of interesting stories.

Super suggestion!!! I enjoy myself to view and talk about Science´s opinion, suggestion, fact etc.

How frequent are the threads?

Couple of the old threads from 2003-2006 have been brought up again in 2007 and this year.

There is couple of new threads that is currently posted in AD this year. :)

Couple of the old threads from 2003-2006 have been brought up again in 2007 and this year.

There is couple of new threads that is currently posted in AD this year. :)

I intend to make 5 to 10 threads dedicated to science every week once the new Science subforum is made under Technology forum. I hope some ADers will make same contributions as I do.

I want to make it active and entertaining so most ADers can enjoy reading and replying on various threads which interest them keenly.

Back