Sarah Palin Quits

All that hate on her......here goes another chance for a female president!

This is the BEST News I've heard since my being cleared to graduate at Minnesota State University Moorhead. We need to get Obama out, impeachment if we have to. Our economy is so bad and, as a former Democrat, I have totally been repulsed by Obama and his entire staff.

We need leadership and Obama is NOT leading. We have way too many people out of work, college grads that can't find work at a liveable wage and way too many people having to work two, three or more jobs just to keep food on the table at jobs they can't stand.

We need change and the sooner we get Obama out, the sooner we can get to what's important to the United States, not by taking away our grandchildrens' grandchildrens money the way that man is.

Sadly, we reside in the same state....
I don't see the option for impeachment at this stage. It will take him at least 4 years, and hopefully 8, to fix the mess he was left with. What I find humorous about your point here is this: you have absolutely no patience for Obama, but you want the nearly 10% of Americans that are unemployed to tough it out; all for the benefit of the 5th generation from now. The problem with Obama leaving office is that it still leaves a Democrat in the White House. I think this is Obama's mistake, in your estimation. He simply belongs to the wrong party. Learn to live with what the people decided. I had to live through a second term of W, when his arrogance to the rest of the world was so apparent to me, and soured our foreign policies for a long time.
I respect your right to your opinions. I have been a worker in this country for well over 30 years, and never needed help until now. Should I be denied because the fat cats need 18 cars in the garage? Not everyone's fate in life is solved by hard work. Sometimes there are events that close roads for many of us. I saved money, but not enough to deal with a nearly 2 year layoff. You want my source for this? I lived life. I know others like me. I rest my case.

Sadly, we reside in the same state....
I don't see the option for impeachment at this stage. It will take him at least 4 years, and hopefully 8, to fix the mess he was left with. What I find humorous about your point here is this: you have absolutely no patience for Obama, but you want the nearly 10% of Americans that are unemployed to tough it out; all for the benefit of the 5th generation from now. The problem with Obama leaving office is that it still leaves a Democrat in the White House. I think this is Obama's mistake, in your estimation. He simply belongs to the wrong party. Learn to live with what the people decided. I had to live through a second term of W, when his arrogance to the rest of the world was so apparent to me, and soured our foreign policies for a long time.
I respect your right to your opinions. I have been a worker in this country for well over 30 years, and never needed help until now. Should I be denied because the fat cats need 18 cars in the garage? Not everyone's fate in life is solved by hard work. Sometimes there are events that close roads for many of us. I saved money, but not enough to deal with a nearly 2 year layoff. You want my source for this? I lived life. I know others like me. I rest my case.

I think you and I live in the same state.

That is what I was saying about Obama in my initial post in this thread - he's only been in office a few months. Nothing in politics ever gets changed overnight. It will take time and I am more than willing to be patient. If there are people who believe we have hit rock bottom, there is no place to go from there but up.

I think you and I live in the same state.

That is what I was saying about Obama in my initial post in this thread - he's only been in office a few months. Nothing in politics ever gets changed overnight. It will take time and I am more than willing to be patient. If there are people who believe we have hit rock bottom, there is no place to go from there but up.
Calling for impeachment after less than 6 months seems a bit impulsive. Then what? It still will be Democrats. I figure it took about 6 years to get us here, and it will take at least 3 years to right the ship. The whole thing is like a big boulder rolling down a hill. It took some time for W to get that boulder started rolling down, and it will take big efforts to stop it and get it going back uphill.

If you notice, the prankster said a lot of false statements that Palin didn't dispute, so that doesn't prove anything. Most of her replies seem to be made in a way to avoid offending the caller.

Um, no, it's more like she's totally clueless. :)

5 1/2 months

5 1/2 months? No, almost 7 months, not 5 1/2 months.

Can you please tell me when Obama take office in the White House and what´s the date of today?

Sorry, but accuracy does matter.

I stand my correction that she involved because she authoritze her people to kill bears/wolves and cubs and pups.

Maybe you'd better read it yourself.

I do not need to re-read because I remember what and how Palin did.

Anyone who killed a wolf from an airplane is not true hunter.

The Truth about Sarah Palin and Wildlife in Alaska

I never said that Palin didn't hunt. I said that she didn't hunt from planes or helicopters.

If anyone who authorize which mean is she involved.

I am not surprised that you see things that aren't there. There is no proof that she hunts from planes or helicopters.

There´re PLENTY of links in that lock thread during Election 2008 about her including Palin want to offer $150 bounty per wolf´s leg. Oh yes, 14 pups were being shoot and more links in lock thread, etc.

Palin authoritzed her people which mean is she INVOLVED.

Use your logic common.

FactCheck.org: Call of the Wild

5 1/2 months? No, almost 7 months, not 5 1/2 months.

Can you please tell me when Obama take office in the White House and what´s the date of today?
Jan. 20 - Feb. 20 = 1 month
Feb. 20 - March 20 = 1 month
March 20 - Apr. 20 = 1 month
Apr. 20 - May 20 = 1 month
May 20 - June 20 = 1 month
June 20 - July 7 = 17 days (a little over 1/2 month)

Total = 5 1/2 months

I stand my correction that she involved because she authoritze her people to kill bears/wolves and cubs and pups.
The question was, did Palin shoot animals from helicopters or planes. The answer is, no. The question was not did she authorize other people to shoot animals from helicopters or planes.

I do not need to re-read because I remember what and how Palin did.

Anyone who killed a wolf from an airplane is not true hunter.

The Truth about Sarah Palin and Wildlife in Alaska
The question was not whether or not someone is a true hunter for killing a wolf from an airplane. The question was whether or not Palin killed a wolf from an airplane. She did not.

Your answers don't match the questions.

If anyone who authorize which mean is she involved.
That's fine but that wasn't the original question/statement. Posters accused Palin of shooting the animals herself from planes/helicopters. She did NOT do that.

There´re PLENTY of links in that lock thread during Election 2008 about her including Palin want to offer $150 bounty per wolf´s leg. Oh yes, 14 pups were being shoot and more links in lock thread, etc.

Palin authoritzed her people which mean is she INVOLVED.

Use your logic common.

FactCheck.org: Call of the Wild
I never said that she didn't authorize it. I said that she herself never shot them from the air.

I give up. :roll:

Actually, my sarcastic response was a direct affront to Pek1's comment that "he could obviously tell that WDYS did not write the post him/herself, etc. etc." and then tacked on the comment about all Deaf people not understanding the need to correctly cite sources. It was written condescendingly and overly-authoritatively, and I was simply throwing that attitude back in his face, which he absolutely deserved.

Anyway, I think we're in agreement here on both counts: I absolutely agree that citing sources is necessary and important (As a writing instructor, it would be highly irresponsible of me to condone plagiarism.) And I think you agree with us that Pek1's comments were over the top. So I think we can all agree here and move along. Sound good?

Behold! :shock: A 75-post count newbie, new in June 2009! This is my thread, just like your classroom is your classroom, which you can teach whatever you want, but in my thread, I'm always right. :D And when I'm wrong, I gladly admit it. :cool2: And several of you are hijacking my thread. The comment of mine was that all quotes need to be cited and someone else picked on my swing on deaf culture and critical thinking skills. So, were your comments over the top? Yeah, for a newbie. But, you know what? I'm a nice guy, okay . . . pek1 is in lower case and I do like pm's, even when I'm right . . . :giggle: I'll cut you some slack and say I shouldn't have taken that swing only if you stick around and help some of the people here with their grammar. I do have some names of those who need help, but, if you've been reading this entire thread, you've seen plenty of examples and you can charge them whatever amount you want so they, too, can write correctly. :bowlol: Now that you can tell I'm really being sarcastic, it would be okay for the waders to be brought out. :laugh2: I had fun writing that smart mouth comment, including the one about deaf culture and couldn't stop myself. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Jan. 20 - Feb. 20 = 1 month
Feb. 20 - March 20 = 1 month
March 20 - Apr. 20 = 1 month
Apr. 20 - May 20 = 1 month
May 20 - June 20 = 1 month
June 20 - July 7 = 17 days (a little over 1/2 month)

Total = 5 1/2 months

Yes, you are correct that it´s almost 6 months, not almost 7 months.

The question was, did Palin shoot animals from helicopters or planes. The answer is, no. The question was not did she authorize other people to shoot animals from helicopters or planes.

Yes, I know what you are trying to say but I DID said in my first post that it´s not matter either she shoot or not but she authorize her people to shoot wolves/bears including pups/cubs.

The question was not whether or not someone is a true hunter for killing a wolf from an airplane. The question was whether or not Palin killed a wolf from an airplane. She did not.

I talk generally, not point Palin. I am trying to say that they are not true hunter for killing a wolf from an airplane where Palin involved in.

Your answers don't match the questions.

That's fine but that wasn't the original question/statement. Posters accused Palin of shooting the animals herself from planes/helicopters. She did NOT do that.I never said that she didn't authorize it. I said that she herself never shot them from the air.

I give up. :roll:

Yes, I know what you and other posters said each other. I am trying to tell you why the people use those word "Palin shoot the animals from airplane" because she AUTHORITZED her people to shoot an animals from airplane. I has to use Hitler as an example because many people use those word "Hitler killed the people" when they KNEW that Hitler did not kill the people personally but involved in authoritzed his people to kill innocent people. We call it as Hitler killed the people as the same Palin killed wolves and bears, no matter either they did that personally or not.

Get it?

i hate her, and her's daughter. Oh.shoot i forget what her's daughter's name.

mostly time, i always say Sarah is a whore, who care? soo.

The words used in this article are a dead giveaway they're from an article. I know you didn't write the vast majority of it, so you need to quote your source. If you won't do it, then don't quote anyone.

You are correct to tell the poster to post the source accord the AllDeaf rules.

I noticed those weblinks, too, Reba and I've got your back on this one! Opinion doesn't make it fact. Tell me deaf people are this out of the loop that they can't use critical thinking skills to think with? Oh, wait . . . that's against deaf culture, I forgot. Silly me.

10.) No enticing or provoking other members to cause them to get into trouble.

AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Forum Rules

Oh wow, did you figure that out yourself, Einstein? I think it was pretty obvious to everyone by the QUOTATION MARKS that the article was a cut and paste. You're just throwing in a red herring here and avoiding addressing the actual words from the article. There is a big difference between not quoting sources in an official document or academic paper and an online bulletin board. And of course, you manage to throw in a cheap shot at Deaf culture along the way. No surprise there.

Yes, judging ALL of Deaf culture and all d/Deaf people based on a couple posts in this thread clearly demonstrates your superior critical reasoning and intellectual ability.

It's called a "slant rhyme." The assonance of the two words rhymes while the consonance does not. As someone who claims to be a professional writer, this should be quite obvious to you.

So, would you like to pick out any other ridiculous non-issues and belittle people's intelligence while trying to make yourself look holier than thou? I'd be happy to point it out to you every single time.

Yes I have the same view as I read some of his comments.

If I want the source then I would ask them for the source in respectfully manner way or friendly manner.

I agree that Obama is NOT leadin'. He's a self-destruction direction to this country. I mean, he is tryin' to destroy our country by makin' chaos with everythin' ( economy, job, and all ). I had a good talk with my son in law who is Marine about Obama and what he thinks of him. He told me that our country is a virtually communist and he don't support Obama, if not at all.

I don't think that Obama is REALLY doin' a well job, no matter how long ago he became a President. I read lots of informations about somethin' else, too and who is really behind all this that will make this world to become one world government and such. I don't support Obama. Thankfully, I don't vote for him.

I don't care if, anyone in this site thinks that it is not true about "communist" and vice versa -- I would rather to let them go and have them to find out about it themselves later on when an unfold events reveal on its own term. It will reveal and all the people will wonder HOW it did happen. Everythin' will be irreversible and people can't change it back. They will be stuck with it and the freedom will become more less and less. I have ONE big problem here -- I can not say ONE word here that I know WHO controls the government.

How do you know? He has been in the office for ALMOST 6 months? He is working to repair Bush´s almost 8 years mess.

Stop with the stereotyping of deaf people. Hearing people are just as bad if not worse. It is not a deaf or a hearing thing...

*nodding agreement* it´s not just deaf/Deaf but hearing as well.

Maria,

Between you and Reba, the two of you are the only two whose comments I respect. I know both your backgrounds and where you're both coming from. I am so glad that I'm not the only one that feels we're all heading for trouble and that our grandchildren's grandchildren are going to be paying for this mess. Thanks to both of you for having my back!!!

Remember, we entitle our POV differently as you and others. It doesn´t mean that we have to follow you, Maria & Reba´s opinion. Each person see differently.

Why do you say such awful things? Why would you hate her daughter? What did she do to you? Why do you call Sarah a whore?

Huh?

Can you explain why you hate Sarah´s daughter and what do you mean that Sarah is a whore?

To me, Sarah is not a whore.

Sarah´s daughter has nothing do with her mother´s political background.

Bitch is a female dog! And horse crap more than a dog does! So be carefull getting of your " high horse"! Oh dear me I guess crap is a nasty word too! !
It is when you put "F******" in front of it.

We have freedom of speech in America, so you are free to express yourself with vulgarity, and I am equally free to give my opinion of that.

Just...let it go. She is not our problem anymore since McCain lost a year ago and she've quit her job so... it looks like to me, she may not really do any other jobs that is politically related in the future.

Well, maybe as a mayor or an senator but...as President lol very highly unlikely.

So just relax and enjoy your morning, aye?

This is what disturbs me the most about joyopit's post. Hate is a strong word in my opinion.

You may can dislike the things that Sarah Palin seems to stand for or represent, but you can't hate someone you don't even know or hated for who she is.

Just my two cents. :)

TWA is not a professor; he said he was a college instructor. The difference is an MA vs. Ph.D.

It's a nickname silly. I have one for you too, but I will keep it to myself! :wave:

:roll: It's not even worth my time to respond to this.

Behold! :shock: A 75-post count newbie, new in June 2009! This is my thread, just like your classroom is your classroom, which you can teach whatever you want, but in my thread, I'm always right. :D And when I'm wrong, I gladly admit it. :cool2: And several of you are hijacking my thread. The comment of mine was that all quotes need to be cited and someone else picked on my swing on deaf culture and critical thinking skills. So, were your comments over the top? Yeah, for a newbie. But, you know what? I'm a nice guy, okay . . . pek1 is in lower case and I do like pm's, even when I'm right . . . :giggle: I'll cut you some slack and say I shouldn't have taken that swing only if you stick around and help some of the people here with their grammar. I do have some names of those who need help, but, if you've been reading this entire thread, you've seen plenty of examples and you can charge them whatever amount you want so they, too, can write correctly. :bowlol: Now that you can tell I'm really being sarcastic, it would be okay for the waders to be brought out. :laugh2: I had fun writing that smart mouth comment, including the one about deaf culture and couldn't stop myself. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Back