Saints Row IV banned in Australia

What does "looks good" for a video game mean?

Just curious about what makes certain games more popular than others.

What does "looks good" for a video game mean?

Just curious about what makes certain games more popular than others.

I'm saying this game is good - it means I like it and very interesting.

The game developer will make edited version of Saints Row IV for Australia only.

I'm saying this game is good - it means I like it and very interesting.
That's what I'm asking. What makes a fame "good" in your opinion?

In other words, suppose you're writing a review of the game for a gamer magazine. What would you say about this one? How is it interesting?

That's what I'm asking. What makes a fame "good" in your opinion?

In other words, suppose you're writing a review of the game for a gamer magazine. What would you say about this one? How is it interesting?

I looked at preview and trailer, so I'm saying this game is good. I found storyline and feature are interesting, that's opinion for gamers.

I'm Saints Row fan since 2006 when first Saints Row released to Xbox 360.

Yeah.... This sounds REAL good....

“In the Board’s opinion, Saints Row IV, includes interactive, visual depictions of implied sexual violence which are not justified by context," the statement said. "In addition, the game includes elements of illicit or proscribed drug use related to incentives or rewards. Such depictions are prohibited by the computer games guidelines.”

I am glad someone is making efforts to protect their citizens.

I looked at preview and trailer, so I'm saying this game is good. I found storyline and feature are interesting, that's opinion for gamers.

I'm Saints Row fan since 2006 when first Saints Row released to Xbox 360.
What kind of features?

I hate to keep harping on it but "good" can mean many things. Are you referring to the game's complexity of plot, realistic graphics, interesting characters, interaction of players, etc.?

If you wanted describe this game to another gamer, what would you say about it?

Yeah.... This sounds REAL good....
I hope those aren't the "good" features.

That's why I'm trying to understand the criteria that gamers use when they judge a game to be good.

What makes a game a winner or loser?

I hope those aren't the "good" features.

That's why I'm trying to understand the criteria that gamers use when they judge a game to be good.

What makes a game a winner or loser?

I wouldn't even care about features. I have zero tolerance for anything that depicts sexual violence. It amazes me that the same people who say opposing free BC is "war on women" believe enjoying images of sexual violence is ok.

SMH...

I wouldn't even care about features. I have zero tolerance for anything that depicts sexual violence. It amazes me that the same people who say opposing free BC is "war on women" believe enjoying images of sexual violence is ok.

SMH...
I don't play or buy games (except board games). I'm trying to understand the appeal of video games, just so that I know what's going on in the world.

I don't even like when they're advertised on TV via trailers made to look like movie previews.

It's something that parents need to get educated about and take control of in their families.

What kind of features?

I hate to keep harping on it but "good" can mean many things. Are you referring to the game's complexity of plot, realistic graphics, interesting characters, interaction of players, etc.?

If you wanted describe this game to another gamer, what would you say about it?

I simply said this game generally looks good - it is part of my opinion to gamers.

I don't care if anyone whine about this game and they are fantasy, anyway.

SMH...

I don't care because this game is fantasy.

This thread is primarily about video game so it has nothing with women or BC.

I simply said this game generally looks good - it is part of my opinion to gamers.

I don't care if anyone whine about this game and they are fantasy, anyway.
It would be nice if you could describe what is good about the game, to help others understand.

I'm not whining about the game. I only asked you to describe what features about the game make it good. That is, why do you like it? If you wanted to describe a new game to a gamer friend, what would you describe?

Suppose I said that a certain new car was good. I would describe the way it looks, how it performs, how much it cost, what kind of gas mileage it gets, how comfortable and safe it is, etc.

The same for a game. What are the features that make a game good or bad? Certainly people don't buy games just because they are new. There must reasons why some games sell and some do not, and why some games are restricted and some are not.

Game features aren't classified secrets, are they? :giggle:

I don't care because this game is fantasy.

This thread is primarily about video game so it has nothing with women or BC.

It was a fair observation/comparison.

Not sure fantasies about sexual assault and illicit drug use makes it ok.

It would be nice if you could describe what is good about the game, to help others understand.

I'm not whining about the game. I only asked you to describe what features about the game make it good. That is, why do you like it? If you wanted to describe a new game to a gamer friend, what would you describe?

Suppose I said that a certain new car was good. I would describe the way it looks, how it performs, how much it cost, what kind of gas mileage it gets, how comfortable and safe it is, etc.

The same for a game. What are the features that make a game good or bad? Certainly people don't buy games just because they are new. There must reasons why some games sell and some do not, and why some games are restricted and some are not.

Game features aren't classified secrets, are they? :giggle:

I said "GENERALLY" so it means whole storyline and plot looks good - I like president limo to be featured in this game.

Saints Row is always violent game so it isn't new at all since game rating label will tell if game contain sexual content and other violence.

There are many parents already know about how violent is game and those game usually get most sales from late teen and adult gamers.

I said "GENERALLY" so it means whole storyline and plot looks good - I like president limo to be featured in this game.
Thank you for that snippet. What is the plot about?

Saints Row is always violent game so it isn't new at all since game rating label will tell if game contain sexual content and other violence.
Do you like the violence and sexual content?

There are many parents already know about how violent is game and those game usually get most sales from late teen and adult players.
Does that cause you concern? Or do you think game violence is a positive feature?

Back