Saints Row IV banned in Australia

It was a fair observation/comparison.

Not sure fantasies about sexual assault and illicit drug use makes it ok.

The violence, including criminal behaviors in video game are not big deal to me.

Don't like or not comfort - don't buy it.

Thank you for that snippet. What is the plot about?

Do you like the violence and sexual content?

Does that cause you concern? Or do you think game violence is a positive feature?

The plot in this game is about gang organization got elected as the president and they have deal with alien invasion that attack on citizens so gamers have to fight to destroy the alien that try to invade.

I'm fine with violence and sexual content in video game since they are fantasy.

I don't have any concern about this game and the violence is originally symbol to this game.

The violence, including criminal behaviors in video game are not big deal to me.

Don't like or not comfort - don't buy it.

I don't like that it is degrading to women. I don't like the impact it has on our country. Those bad things happen whether I buy the game or not.

I don't like that it is degrading to women. I don't like the impact it has on our country. Those bad things happen whether I buy the game or not.

Well, I can't help.

My recommendation to people who are sensitive to this game - don't buy it.

That advice doesn't help the sociological impact of the game.

Like I said - I can't help.

Due to disagreement between you and me - there is nothing for me to say now.

I don't condone any games that contains degrading towards women. So any young kids would think... it's ok to do those to women in fantasy land.

Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, or any violence game... when teenagers do this in real life... and they'll blame the video game, would the company/creator be at fault? Maybe but the violent or sexual content in video game is a wrong message to young people including children. It's too easy for young kids to see video games that is accessible to children (such as bowling alley, malls, etc)

To each it's own... if you want to play you do it on your own risk.. if you don't like it, don't play or go to another game that is comfortable for you. I sure wouldn't want my young children to see this such video game that is inappropriate for them to see.

I don't condone any games that contains degrading towards women. So any young kids would think... it's ok to do those to women in fantasy land.

Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, or any violence game... when teenagers do this in real life... and they'll blame the video game, would the company/creator be at fault? Maybe but the violent or sexual content in video game is a wrong message to young people including children. It's too easy for young kids to see video games that is accessible to children (such as bowling alley, malls, etc)

To each it's own... if you want to play you do it on your own risk.. if you don't like it, don't play or go to another game that is comfortable for you. I sure wouldn't want my young children to see this such video game that is inappropriate for them to see.

There are many parent don't allow children to play most mature games today, except for Halo and very few games contain completely fantasy violence without sexual content.

If you are too concerned about your child - don't let them look at arcade games or expose to games.

Yeah, let's rape her and to **** women up in fictional worlds because it's easy when there is no rules for fiction & fantasy genres. I think it's really smart to give a woman to hero for reward. :)

Well, there is an article mentions that those female gamers who are harassed by immature jerks at E3. If you read comments, you'll see a lot of victim-slamming messages against certain gamers.

Oof.

I forgot to make additional comment.

If my future kid blame on video game for his behavior so it is great opportunity for me to take his game console away and possibility banned him from play any violent games, however Mario Kart will be allowed. :)

In my view, the video game isn't solely blame for behavior problem because there are many things that influence on behavior problem.

I'm more concerned with movie and TV shows that contain sexual assault, including rape. Banshee, the TV show from Cinemax contain sickest rape with nasty assault in real picture.

Movies and TV Shows can't be controlled by people, which video games can. You can have an option to beat someone up or not in a video game...

Yeah, let's rape her and to **** women up in fictional worlds because it's easy when there is no rules for fiction & fantasy genres. I think it's really smart to give a woman to hero for reward. :)

Saints Row allow you to play as female character since first one released in 2006.

Well, there is an article mentions that those female gamers who are harassed by immature jerks at E3. If you read comments, you'll see a lot of victim-slamming messages against certain gamers.

Oof.

Well, that's typical for immature high school kids don't know how to respect to female students.

Yes, I'm aware that it's more than just video games, there is movies, TV shows as well. It takes a responsible parents to discipline their kids. There's more spoiled kids out there that spends less time outside and spending more on computer/ video games. It's the whole different culture than those times I grew up it's all changed now. :(

I forgot to make additional comment.

If my future kid blame on video game for his behavior so it is great opportunity for me to take his game console away and possibility banned him from play any violent games, however Mario Kart will be allowed. :)

In my view, the video game isn't solely blame for behavior problem because there are many things that influence on behavior problem.

I'm more concerned with movie and TV shows that contain sexual assault, including rape. Banshee, the TV show from Cinemax contain sickest rape with nasty assault in real picture.

Movies and TV Shows can't be controlled by people, which video games can. You can have an option to beat someone up or not in a video game...

Saints Row has fantasic/cartoonish graphic to make look totally fake.

Movies and TV shows use real picture, except for some shows use cartoon.

In video game, you are followed by story or plot to beat or kill someone so you cannot avoid it.

Saints Row allow you to play as female character since first one released in 2006.

Do you realize that I was being sarcastic toward typical games? :)

Well, that's typical for immature high school kids don't know how to respect to female students.

I don't think you read a whole of the article I provided...

Saints Row has fantasic/cartoonish graphic to make look totally fake.

Movies and TV shows use real picture, except for some shows use cartoon.

In video game, you are followed by story or plot to beat or kill someone so you cannot avoid it.

Jiro had already explained about video games vs. movies & TV shows. Do you remember?

Do you realize that I was being sarcastic toward typical games? :)

I don't think you read a whole of the article I provided...

I'm saying about some gamers behave like high school kids that have no respect to anyone, especially women.

Jiro had already explained about video games vs. movies & TV shows. Do you remember?

Jiro has own philosophy that I don't agree with him.

I have my own philosophy about difference between video game and movies/TV shows.

Back