Roadrunner = Moderator

Uh oh, I better be nice to the blonde twin since Roadrunner is a moderator. :shock:

Cong. To Roadrunner And I Will Make Sure To Have Blonde To Be Coyate And Chase After U Lol

Congrats!!! Best wishes to you being a moderator, Roadrunner! :D

Let's :party: to celebrate your new position :D hehehe

Thanks so much again everyone!! :grouphug:

:lol: As long as there are still 'monkey/apes' jokes going around Levonian, I'm sure the blondish jokes will continue as well! ;) (of course, as long as it's in a tasteful manner and out of respect for others)

As for favorism, I wouldn't allow such a thing to cross my mind as I would treat everyone equally and fairly....

Now let's :dj: rock in AD!!

Congrats ...i think... :ugh2: ....go ahead and ban me....
LOL! just kiddin ya, roadie...again congrats...

Last edited by a moderator:
congreates, RR

Wish u good luck and enjoying ur mod duties further.

tekkmortal said:
Uh oh, I better be nice to the blonde twin since Roadrunner is a moderator. :shock:

ummm Let me check my daily list to see if you have been extra/super nice to me? hummm.. (checking the list twice) I see you have been super/extra nice to me. :Oops:

A big congrats!

Congrats to you Roadrunner and good luck on your new post.
Blue120
:thumb:

RoadRunner..

CONGRATS ON BEING A MOD... I AM SURE THAT YOU WILL BE THE BEST ONE :) :dj:

Now.. I hope he have his own forum someday :)

Red~Rum said:
Its only one thread by Alex to announced us that RoadRunner is our moderator!

Well, I had the feeling that you didn't see WildKaTRess's created thread to anonnonce Roadrunner so I give her Alex's link to show her that Alex already created his thread for Roadrunner.
Moderator moved WildKaTRess's thread to Alex's thread here after saw my post on her thread because it's not necassary to have 2 threads to congralate Roadrunner.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back