Ringo!

do u like ringo.com ?

• yes, I like it all

Votes: 46 73.0%
  • no, I don't like it all

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
WB deaf258 I got ur message this morning am glad u rejoined ! we missed u! it wasn't the same without you :) heh

Lovable Leo said:
Ringo sucks.
I understand ur dislike for ringo, don't worry abt it, not everyone likes it and some love it cuz we can meet and find old friends!

Hello guys,

I am a member of ringo.com and If you look at Ringo my name is UsaStarGal :fly3:

PeacerainbowGal :lol:

Lovable Leo said:
Ringo sucks.

That's pointless to saying. I am sure you are afraid to saying something why Ringo.com is suck because something is going to hunt you or many stalker have sneak and saying "hi" to you?

Ringo getting falling aparts and become bored now..

Werid sumth'n wrong with Ringo.. Too much saying "I'M BORED" blah blah..
where sense humor and let's talk about vent sumth'n.. seems talk about sex stuff.. more increase now getting more stricter rules increase about the ages.
(rolls) drove me nuts..
Netfriendships seems getting better and lot of feedbacks and fun challenge meeting whole peeps..

I was likes Ringo yes.. otherwise Glady have ringo as I'm happy to seeing my old buddies and long lost friends too.. Just only email via chat each together that's all.. :)

Ringo doesnt suck. Remember it is being changed over to Tickle.com and that makes it sluggish.

Bullym0m said:
Ringo getting falling aparts and become bored now..

Werid sumth'n wrong with Ringo.. Too much saying "I'M BORED" blah blah..
where sense humor and let's talk about vent sumth'n.. seems talk about sex stuff.. more increase now getting more stricter rules increase about the ages.
(rolls) drove me nuts..
Netfriendships seems getting better and lot of feedbacks and fun challenge meeting whole peeps..

I was likes Ringo yes.. otherwise Glady have ringo as I'm happy to seeing my old buddies and long lost friends too.. Just only email via chat each together that's all.. :)

ive started to just check posts made by direct friends as opposed to newest posts made by anyone -- but yea i dont blamecha bullymom on the posts complaining abt "im bored..." threads -- they ARE getting kinda old :roll: same with the polls! im amazed on how LAME the polls are gosh

Yeah Deaf258...
I still enjoying meeting my buddies from Ringo but other rest peeps are wacko.. LOL

Im not pointing finger.. lol

::Ducks::

Yeah Flyfree.. least nobody purrrrrrrrfect.. u see my fave quote comment..
*wink* :)

of course I am damn member of Ringo.com

if you wish to add my ringo on your list, go ahead

Hi,

Please join my network of friends on Ringo.com

Ringo is a private community of friends and friends of friends, by clicking on the link below you will be taken to my personal joining page:

http://www.ringo.com/friends/4333463a1921746b2

I look forward to seeing you there.

Best regards.

GoldenLeaf74

Ringo is down??? Wonder'n ??? :dunno:
My friend told me.. they already emailed me via Ringo.com so I went check there but seems blocked me or down server?

Let me know.. Gr8 Thanks..
:)

uhh u shure???? i just was in there and i got in there fine with no plm checked posting checked memebrs and blah. and added some new ones too, SO maybe its the high traffic and SO many using it right now it's popular it ll become unpopular soon cuz people will want to go somewhere else and find poeple u know???

Hmm... I decided to close down my Mozilla web browser and open it up again to see what happens.

Lo and Behold!... able to access Ringo no plm except the search feature that is temporary disabled.

Just curious... Anyone know what kind of operating systems Ringo using for run their servers? Windoze version? :mrgreen:

what happen to ringo? i have been trying to get in since 2 days .... still heavy traffic ?! impossible! :cry: :mad:

I was on Ringo last night, it was fine. Sometimes using http://ringo.com don't work for me, so I try http://www.ringo.com .. Test it out!

I just tested out a minute ago, it is busy. Either try NOT using Ringo during internet peak hours or keep trying to get in.

i figure its down qq despite it saying experiencing high traffic qq :dunno: but yea i agree Daprilz

Back