Ringo!

do u like ringo.com ?

• yes, I like it all

Votes: 46 73.0%
  • no, I don't like it all

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
:wiggle: i am member of ringo!! if u look for me , mine is pinkkittybabe!

Fly Free said:
i figure its down qq despite it saying experiencing high traffic qq :dunno: but yea i agree Daprilz

I found out that i was trying enter to ringo fews time until my friend told me that ringo just fixed new program of buliding somethings work it out :thumb:

PeacerainbowGal :fly3:

I am a member too in Ringo.. Look me up under Cheri sunshine Blonde.... My Pic is up there also.. cant miss it.. *smile*

Cricket said:
dont like ringo...
also always says same thing error and try it again.. blah blah.. almost every time.. I get fusterate get in... Just I prefer checking the emails and to see my buddies.. eh
msg'd board.. not thanks reason too boring their subject which kept saying "I'm boring and other stuffs" really turned me off.. Just using email that's all to see it. :)

I'm on ringo too....Add me on if you want...^Angel^ :applause:

I am on the ringo too..

Look up for PowerWCRulez in advanced search. 3 pics> Sitting in powerwheelchair, close up face and with my gf Mee.

Last edited:
Hello again,
I changed my Screen name for my ringo.. its Legislator 96. Here are invite letter to join my ringo for people who tried to attempt to join before but can't.. I hope this helps... If any questions, send me message...

Hi,

Please join my network of friends on Ringo.com

Ringo is a private community of friends and friends of friends, by clicking on the link below you will be taken to my personal joining page:

http://www.ringo.com/friends/5582487a2276475b2

I look forward to seeing you there.

Best regards.

Legislator 96

I know this is probably a really dumb question.
This is the first time I've ever heard of ringo.com, and I'm just curious.... is this website intended for the deaf to gather, meet, make new friends?

Ginette said:
This is the first time I've ever heard of ringo.com, and I'm just curious.... is this website intended for the deaf to gather, meet, make new friends?
This is the first time I've ever heard of ringo.com, and I'm just curious.... is this website intended for the deaf?

I am answering to this one.. No, you are welcome. I already have 2 hearies in my ringo so. it is for anyone not just :deaf: ies..... I welcome anybody.. hope this helps..

Ringo

Old creaky member of Ringo...lolz. Look me up at Missy DreamDeaf!

Smiles!
Love,
Missy :hitit:

Back