Ringo!

do u like ringo.com ?

• yes, I like it all

Votes: 46 73.0%
  • no, I don't like it all

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
Man! I feel I wasted my time with Ringo after seeing them merging with Tickle. Maybe we all should close our accounts in protest and make Tickle give back Ringo or simplify their layout. I will close mine as soon as I email my buddies of my decision.

Anyone want to volunteer to create a domain name like deafringo.com? :mrgreen:

You´ll find me at RedRum´s circle of friends. "Michelle" with the picture of kitten lied on blue carpet....

I would never find my long lost friend if I didn´t join Ringo. She found me there after 25 years no see last 24th December 2003. It´s best Xmas present, I ever had for those years!!! What a lovely. I´m hoping to find 8
Canadian who visited my school in England (Margate school, Kent) between 1975 & 1979. I hope they will find me there one day.... :)

You all are welcome to join me.... :)

Katzie said:
Anyone want to volunteer to create a domain name like deafringo.com? :mrgreen:

AW, I love to create this.. but.. have to pay for domain and etc etc.. I love to start up and etc etc.. Love to study and work on scripts etc etc..

Who willing help as donate it.. I can get it one.. and create as chatroom merge to forum message board includes plus picture.

Do you think.. Is that good idea ?? Wha.. do you think ADers about this?

LOL.... I don't know now, but deafringo.com would eat a lot of bandwidth for sure, and I dont know how much Alex can accommodate even though it might be advantageous for him to advertise to more people that way.

Bullym0m said:
AW, I love to create this.. but.. have to pay for domain and etc etc.. I love to start up and etc etc.. Love to study and work on scripts etc etc..

Who willing help as donate it.. I can get it one.. and create as chatroom merge to forum message board includes plus picture.

Do you think.. Is that good idea ?? Wha.. do you think ADers about this?

someone already have this domain name but no website just a search page but seems that it is for sale.

Response for query: "deafringo.com"

This whois service shows the information for .COM and .NET domains
only if they are registered thru DotRegistrar.com. For ORG, .BIZ, .US .INFO and
.NAME domains, the information is displayed regardless of the sponsoring
registrar for said domains.

The fact that your query returns "NOT FOUND" does not necessarily mean that
the domain may be available for registration. To search all domains, please
go to the shared registry whois located at:
http://www.internic.net/whois.html

Registrant:
Henry Chan (DEAFRINGO-COM-DOM)
P.O.BOX SS-6348/A124
-, Nassau -
Bahamas
-
-
henrychan852@yahoo.com

Domain Name: DEAFRINGO.COM

Administrative Contact:
Henry Chan henrychan852@yahoo.com
P.O.BOX SS-6348/A124
-, Nassau -
Bahamas
-
Fax- -

Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Henry Chan henrychan852@yahoo.com
P.O.BOX SS-6348/A124
-, Nassau -
Bahamas
-
Fax- -

Record last updated on 11-Feb-2004.
Record expires on 11-Feb-2005.
Record created on 11-Feb-2004.

Domain servers in listed order:

Name Server: ns1.proredirect.com
Name Server: ns2.proredirect.com

Tickles is starting to pissed me off! First I sign on with my password it says uncorrect password I did it 3 xs same thing and then i press forgotten password they say its on their way to your emails box nothing wait for two damn days and today I tried 6 times still says its on their way then I tried again press in my password any password that I used on all my accounts and It says too much Cheri find another name so I put Blonde Cheri it says not a vaild name try again so I put Cherisunshine and it says CheriR...Already is a member of Tickle wtf.. Why am i not getting in Tickle then.. Im soo confused and want to break it in half.. *growling* ha ha!:)

Boult said:
someone already have this domain name but no website just a search page but seems that it is for sale.
:jaw: :jaw: ~Impossible.. Looks like that person took domain earlier than ahead of us or wat??

::sigh:: By the way thanks Boult brings this info verfity.

Liebling:))) , I add you on my Tickle all u have to do is Accept it.. *hugs*

dreamdeaf.. Im looking for yours too and will ask you to add me on too..:)

Cheri said:
Liebling:))) , I add you on my Tickle all u have to do is Accept it.. *hugs*

dreamdeaf.. Im looking for yours too and will ask you to add me on too..:)

:cuddle: :ily:
I already accept your tickle today.... :cuddle:

illustrator said:
I hate tickle's look.
Too complex. :dizzy:

*ahem* If I can do it You can too.. *Thinking This Blonde isn't that Dumb*:lol:

Back