do u like ringo.com ?

• yes, I like it all

Votes: 46 73.0%
  • no, I don't like it all

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
Mod Note:

All Ringo threads have been merged. :thumb:

well whatever they did is fine, i still love my ringo and im still waiting ON who will be JOINING MINE, mine' just simply Desi will add javapride tonight so u all can find me!

Even though I like Ringo, I just deleted my account this morning. No need to explain why.

Deaf258 said:
Even though I like Ringo, I just deleted my account this morning. No need to explain why.

Yes, I noticed that. I saw my friend count drop by 1 and after a few minutes, figured out it was you. Hope everything is ok.

that Ringo s really awesome. It helped me find my old classmates I have lost over those years and I have found most of them and we are keeping in touch with eachother... thanks to Ringo. This is a thumb ups !

UPDATE: JUST finished setting my JP in there so u can find me just got some more poeple added to me, SO here's invite code so u can come on in :)

http://www.ringo.com/friends/3428587a2502332b17

JUST remmy im usually on in the AM and mid afternoon then late evening so dont think ill ingore u guys i won't i got me my doggie to watch tho hehehe :)
So come on and join my ringo of friends i won't bite heheh :)

I like it.. I am overwhlemed that lots of old friends of mine found me on ringo which is nice to hear from them again. :)

Forums are still flake you know..

Back