Red Lobster and Joe Crab Shack

I never had Joe Crab Shack before, But I love Red Lobster. :mrgreen:

Red Lobster and Joe Crab Shack are almost the same. Their menus have lobsters, steaks, crabs, shrimps, and fishes. Joe Crab Shack is little more expensive than Red Lobster.

Red Lobster SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's like no Red Lobsters where I live (New England area) b/c we KNOW what real seafood is.....YUMMMMMMM...mom n' pop fish n' chips RAWK, and real lobster (not the Alaskan clawless lobster) is da bomb!

Love to analzye on some collection inside any Joe Crab Shack restaurant. Like their food better.

Red Lobster, it was allright.

im ok with both -- joes crab shack i went to one once and wasnt feeling too good after eating there -- later found out they had to close down temporarily by the health dept for e coli! :eek:

Red Lobster is the only seafood restaurant here, it's ok. Never been/seen Joe's

There's a Red Lobster in Jersey about 20 minutes from here. Always a treat to go there. We love it. Especially the biscuits and their lobster tails...always juicy, succulent and cooked to perfection. ;)

Malfoyish said:
There's a Red Lobster in Jersey about 20 minutes from here. Always a treat to go there. We love it. Especially the biscuits and their lobster tails...always juicy, succulent and cooked to perfection. ;)

thats the only thing that i like about red lobster is their BISCUITS too!! (the buscuits are lobster flavor of some kind which are unique!) YUMMY!! :thumb:

zesty said:
thats the only thing that i like about red lobster is their BISCUITS too!! (the buscuits are lobster flavor of some kind which are unique!) YUMMY!! :thumb:

Yes me too :giggle: They are soo good, I kept asking for another basket ;)

deafdyke prolly has a point....I remember about 10 yrs ago my wife's sis, hubby & kids from OR went on vacation to Boston, Martha's Vineyard, etc. They were in that particular area for about a week and the hubby and son would each have two lobsters nightly, not only because they were goooodddd but also because they were only 8 bucks at that time!!!!

Miz P, you did!? Wow, that must mean they have running water and stuff down in Mississippi now! LOL J/K

I haven't been to a Red Lobster since I was a kid. As I recall, I loved it. But, then, I was only eight. ;)

Seriously, though. I have a "thing" for hush puppies. So, hold the slaw, seafood, and whatever else, and just hand over the hush puppies. :giggle:

OMG, Heaven! :smash:

Note to FlyFree.... (and :topic: .... ):

I know you are in MC, MD. But, ever been to the RL in ...(thinking).... Marlow Heights, I believe?

Just curious .. :)

Tousi said:
Miz P, you did!? Wow, that must mean they have running water and stuff down in Mississippi now! LOL J/K

Mississippi water tastes better than that skunk water in Washington DC (rat infested place), New Yuck City, Boston, and California (Acid Rain City)....

:barf:

Gotta love them KKK, hahaha... just kidding :mrgreen:

Oceanbreeze said:
Note to FlyFree.... (and :topic: .... ):

I know you are in MC, MD. But, ever been to the RL in ...(thinking).... Marlow Heights, I believe?

Just curious .. :)

Oceangurl -- nope not been to the RL out in Marlow Heights -- been to the one up in Gaithersburg MD on Shady Grove Rd near the I 270 exit ramps

Fly Free said:
Oceangurl -- nope not been to the RL out in Marlow Heights -- been to the one up in Gaithersburg MD on Shady Grove Rd near the I 270 exit ramps

:lol: Okay, thanks. I haven't been in years, so for all I know, it may not longer be there.

:dunno:

Just was askin' ya since your a Marylander like me. :)

I did eat at both Joe's Crab shack and red lobster....

I'd pick Joe's Crab shack but too bad is the local Joe's Crab shack in Knoxville went bust more than 4 years ago.....

and I hadnt sat down to eat at a red lobster in what, 10 or so years ago?!

Back